What's new

Raising the Dragon

Splodge

So I've been wondering what it takes to raise the dragon mount on here. I noticed that the steps on here were different from retail. What is different? It seems that for whatever reason, the dragon on here was rigged so that only castle owners could get it. Why? On retail you could get the Dragon Heart shard by participating in the dragon battles in Kark. But here only castle owners get it. To make this messed up situation even worse, the Eternal Breath (custom item) you need to maintain your expensive dragon, only comes to castle owners. That means that if you lose your castle, the expensive mount you raised becomes useless after 30 days. This is all an unnecessary change. I wonder if anyone would care to elaborate as to why this change was made.

So I've been wondering what it takes to raise the dragon mount on here. I noticed that the steps on here were different from retail. What is different? It seems that for whatever reason, the dragon on here was rigged so that only castle owners could get it. Why? On retail you could get the Dragon Heart shard by participating in the dragon battles in Kark. But here only castle owners get it. To make this messed up situation even worse, the Eternal Breath (custom item) you need to maintain your expensive dragon, only comes to castle owners. That means that if you lose your castle, the expensive mount you raised becomes useless after 30 days. This is all an unnecessary change. I wonder if anyone would care to elaborate as to why this change was made.
They made the change just because they could

You may need to read our guide. You'll find the reply to your questions in it:​
There you'll see that dragon's raising cost was reduced as well as will see that with this change active dragons per server were made limited.​
We are not retail, so comparison makes no sense here, but as you mentioned it, you can see the difference in the dragon strength as well as notice that our change made it possible for more players to receive a dragon. On retail only the guild that was farming Red Dragon could get it, even if we forget that chance to receive it is extremely low there, so if one person would get it and due to its cost could raise it, that would already be a big luck. And if we check the craft resources there, we can immediately understand that regular player wouldn't be able to afford it.​
So, with the changes you can see on our server, you can notice that dragons are now available for more players, less powerful and cheaper to grow. I don't think that players here would prefer to have 1 OP dragon per server and follow the path of retails.​

Back