What's new

Random Stat Change on Gear?

Kezz

Well isn't this just cute lol. I originally had Agility, Strength, and Melee Crit Rate on my Erenor Longspear.
erenor longspear.png

I log in after being away for awhile and now the very same Longspear which I have not touched suddenly lost strength and has spirit in it? Really?
erenorspiritstat.PNG

You say you've not touched it but yet its got new gems and a new temper as well as that your strength stat has been rolled on. Someone has done that.
The system does not change what stats are on a piece of gear no matter how long you don't login for.
The stat has been rolled by a person between 3.5 and now

You say you've not touched it but yet its got new gems and a new temper as well as that your strength stat has been rolled on. Someone has done that.
The system does not change what stats are on a piece of gear no matter how long you don't login for.
The stat has been rolled by a person between 3.5 and now
I had to find a old screenshot for proof. What I meant by "not touching it" was that in the 2nd picture it was exactly as I left it, but with a strength stat.

I don't even know how to reroll the stats on a erenor weapon and have not traded it to anybody even once. I'm sure you can check the records. Furthermore, I've been told this is a known bug.

Change it back to strength please.

There are multiple instances of this happening with erenor gear since the update.
Thank you for clarifying. I'm just hoping they get it under control. That's an expensive weapon and really not cool to have this kind of bug.

I had to find a old screenshot for proof. What I meant by "not touching it" was that in the 2nd picture it was exactly as I left it, but with a strength stat.

I don't even know how to reroll the stats on a erenor weapon and have not traded it to anybody even once. I'm sure you can check the records. Furthermore, I've been told this is a known bug.

Change it back to strength please.
You have a legendary erenor with what would be the 3 best stats for an erenor for a melee user. Which the odds of getting upon level ups are low albeit not impossible. But are not aware you have to use ipnysh scroll to roll the stats.
I find this all very unlikely.
Though you do have screenshots showing that you did originally have Strength. So I suggest you send a ticket and await a response there on if it will be reverted.

There are multiple instances of this happening with erenor gear since the update.
This is the first time I am being made aware of such a bug occurring.

You have a legendary erenor with what would be the 3 best stats for an erenor for a melee user. Which the odds of getting upon level ups are low albeit not impossible. But are not aware you have to use ipnysh scroll to roll the stats.
I find this all very unlikely.
Though you do have screenshots showing that you did originally have Strength. So I suggest you send a ticket and await a response there on if it will be reverted.

This is the first time I am being made aware of such a bug occurring.
@Sjinderson those stats came as I fed my Erenor. I didn't need to reroll them to get the stats I needed. That is why I don't know how to reroll stats on a Erenor weapon... because I've never had to do it. Despite your "suspicion", I would also like to point out that rerolling perfect stats on my Longspear would be incredibly ignorant as there is no other stat I would aim for.

I sent in a ticket already because of your response. Thanks for your help.

Back