What's new

Ravenspine Achievement Problem

Tsukino

ScreenShot0209.jpg

Under General achievements - misc. tab, page two, is an achievement for "Equipping Ravenspine Wings." I myself have a rare grade Ravenspine magithopter equipped on my character, and I have been unable to complete this achievement. I have tried unequipping and equipping my wings and placing them in a warehouse and taking them out again, but nothing has worked. I thought that my problem might lie in that achievement requires you to equip a pair of 'basic' grade wings, though the requirements do not specify this, so I am unsure of what I am doing wrong. Does anyone have an answer to this problem?

Achievement has still not completed for me. have moved the glider to bank and back, into glider chest and back and equipped/used it.

Yes I posted under the maintenance info post that supposedly fixed it that it still doesn't work. Didn't get a response to that yet.
There'll be an additional fix in an hour; this one should take care of it. But do let us know if it'll still be buggy.

Thank you for the good work!!

Also, can this maybe complete retroactively for those who exiled pre 6.1? Or is the new quest needed for this? 🤔

1635849807705.png

That's a new achievement, that only counts new exile system from 6.0 and later game versions. Old pre-6.1 exiles will not count.

That's a new achievement, that only counts new exile system from 6.0 and later game versions. Old pre-6.1 exiles will not count.

Well that sucks bigly for those who have already done the move prior, since it costs bigly...

Back