What's new

Red Farm Freighter to Red Rudolph Freighter ?

Trixiy

How do you change the red farm freighter into a red rudolph freighter? I see no way on folio to do it?

I think only available options for change are haulers, one to the next i.e. yule to normal, normal to rudolph. Freighters like yule or red are final.

You'd have to build (or buy) a new hauler, and then upgrade to freighter, i think the Yules currently for sale are already Freighters, guess you'd only have to pick one off the AH and done.

there is a way starting from Farm Cart, going all the way up to Red Rudolph Farm Freighter, just following the Higher Tier Crafts in the folio

:D

How do you change the red farm freighter into a red rudolph freighter? I see no way on folio to do it?
The restart includes a new recipe.
New craft is added: Scroll: Red Farm Freighter + Yuletide Hauler Fusion Certificate = Scroll: Yuletide Farm Freighter

The restart includes a new recipe.
New craft is added: Scroll: Red Farm Freighter + Yuletide Hauler Fusion Certificate = Scroll: Yuletide Farm Freighter

That is for the YULETIDE version... not the RUDOLPH, as was asked here.

In saying that, would it be possible then to have an additional Red Rudolph recipe added as well in future? (Red Farm Freighter + Rudolph Hauler Fusion = Red Rudolph Farm Freighter)

Last edited:
Reactions: EEK
The following craft will be added with the server restart today as well:
Scroll: Red Farm Freighter + Rudolph Hauler Fusion Certificate = Scroll: Red Rudolph Farm Freighter

Back