What's new

Reducing GCD on Single Planting

Would you like to see cooldown between planting items reduced?

• Yes ! By at least half the time please.

Votes: 27 77.1%
  • Yes ! By third please.

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, GCD is good as it is.

Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters

Raistlin

Hello

The labor upkeep is simply amasing and we are enjoying the benefits.

But ,for tasks like farming, gathering, even husbandry you still need ALOT of time to spend your labor, more than many are comfortable with, and GCD that prevents you from planting one item after another is way too long for these labor rates to be proportionate.

Single planting should get some incentive, no matter the cornuscopia availability, since , people will eventually do it for royal seeds.

Please ask if this is possible to be reduced by at least half, like production times, since it is hurting the gameplay @IronLady

Thank you

I simply think the game would be a much more fun from the farming aspect if this was to be changed, dont know if it is possible and how hard it is to do it, i hope something is done when they get the time for it.

For years i asked Trion to get a "last planting layout" save button to be implemented, if i plant 230 mushrooms around a cottage. I'd love to be able to plant the same amount again, in the same locations at the touch of a button. Think of it like saving a blueprint.

you people will never be happy with the game until you get everything you want an then there will be not shit to do or everything will be pointless if it isnt pvp...

Back