What's new

Reducing kraken timer 3h to 1h.

idk, the post title is clear, do we want to reduce the timer to match with the live server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
dont know im not there because 2/3 kraken are still shit times :) and most of the day on a sunday i have better things to do
you live in a bubble dude. At the end of the day its pvp in a game, yet literally over MULTIPLE times now. even when I was west. timers would get changed to fit others narratives, and every time, EVERY SINGLE TIME. people frail out of it after a week, or just flat wont show, or in reality has been done in a vain attempt to attack enemy players. East has done it, PN1 did it, West has done it. like over and over again. and everyone voting yes on there is doing it as a spiteful action instead of a smart one. Your argument "i have better things to do" and also "kraken are still shit times" is not an excuse when everyone voted for times to be changed off the afternoons to the same scenario yet again. NO ONE SHOWED UP AFTER A WEEK.

you live in a bubble dude. At the end of the day its pvp in a game, yet literally over MULTIPLE times now. even when I was west. timers would get changed to fit others narratives, and every time, EVERY SINGLE TIME. people frail out of it after a week, or just flat wont show, or in reality has been done in a vain attempt to attack enemy players. East has done it, PN1 did it, West has done it. like over and over again. and everyone voting yes on there is doing it as a spiteful action instead of a smart one. Your argument "i have better things to do" and also "kraken are still shit times" is not an excuse when everyone voted for times to be changed off the afternoons to the same scenario yet again. NO ONE SHOWED UP AFTER A WEEK.
rly dont know why i should care about something what was set outside from the initial voting times :) And I don't have to justify myself either in here wasnt my big shout out the last time and it isnt now^^ only voted yes because is something else then everytime no^^

dont know im not there because 2/3 kraken are still shit times :) and most of the day on a sunday i have better things to do

So you choose to not go and still want it changed to 1h? Your real intentions are showing.

Your arguments don’t really make any sense. Are you somehow needing 3 hours to kill it? Why does it matter to you if it’s 3 hours or 1 hour. Are you hoping people will get tired and leave so you can get to kill it on days west actually comes to contest?
We’re just saying apart from your guild people don’t want to play the game like it’s a job. A 1 or 2 hour pvp session is enough.

If it is contested, yes. 3h is needed to kill it. Sjinderson may say it dies in less than an hour uncontested but it's not in under 30min. I'm not hoping for anything. If your raid can't stay, that's not my problem. Like I said, battle of attrition. I've lost kraken many times during 8h timer bcus my raid couldn't stay. It's just how it is. West also plays more than my guild. You're actually delusional if you think that we play 16h a day. Thing is, unlike West, we revolve our free time to content time so we have the luxury to spend 3h on a boss. Again, this is a you problem.

When you all changed timers on Sunday and Saturday, we got told to "suck it up" and show up or don't. So we showed. Think it's time for you all to suck it up and show up.

I planned to go for 3h last weekend, because yea it could take 3h sometimes. Or not, because last weekend no one showed... So just take that into account when you decide whether or not to contest. Ofc I won't go randomly either if ik I'm busy in a certain week. You could plan 1-2 weeks ahead, it's not that hard o.o Krakens won't stop spawning until the server goes offline permanently...

Heck, you could even have 2 raids; one the first half, another raid the 2nd half, there's enough people for that. If they bother to even show.

rly dont know why i should care about something what was set outside from the initial voting times :) And I don't have to justify myself either in here wasnt my big shout out the last time and it isnt now^^ only voted yes because is something else then everytime no^^
Dude rly? " only voted yes because is something else then everytime no^^" says alot about ur opinion.

this made zero sense, you didnt respond to a single thing i just said. you just jumbled up words. But i forgot a lot of people here do that to fit their idea of whats right or wrong instead of "oh its just a video game" Like for real. this is as middle ground as it gets. I've been on hundreds of krakens, lost a ton, won a ton. at the end of the day it was fun. Some frustrating too, but here. majority choose to the following. Not show up, Complain and try to get timers changed AGAIN, because the first 2 times apparently didn't make them more acceptable to go to. then we are here with another dumb poll that is literally just made out of spite because people are angry they cant contest a kraken.

So you're saying this change has 0 effect to you? In other words you're voting just to spite a group.

Like almost all the names voting in this thread are names that do not attend the event and are voting here more in spite. With the aim to reduce the timer short enough they only have to show up for a few minutes before leaving in order to deny others.
That is not how a end game boss should function.

So I am going to outline here the terms for if you want your vote to hold merit. Show up. Until you're showing up to the event for such a change to actually affect you and show that an adjustment is a healthy change. You do not get to decide something is a problem unless you're actually experiencing it.

Once you're showing up to the content, we'll take what you have to say seriously. Otherwise this only looks like a blatant attempt to at getting us to intervein on players behalf as they'd much rather we take things away from someone then do what the game is designed around and content for things where the spoils go to the winner.

So you're saying this change has 0 effect to you? In other words you're voting just to spite a group.

Like almost all the names voting in this thread are names that do not attend the event and are voting here more in spite. With the aim to reduce the timer short enough they only have to show up for a few minutes before leaving in order to deny others.
That is not how a end game boss should function.

So I am going to outline here the terms for if you want your vote to hold merit. Show up. Until you're showing up to the event for such a change to actually affect you and show that an adjustment is a healthy change. You do not get to decide something is a problem unless you're actually experiencing it.

Once you're showing up to the content, we'll take what you have to say seriously. Otherwise this only looks like a blatant attempt to at getting us to intervein on players behalf as they'd much rather we take things away from someone then do what the game is designed around and content for things where the spoils go to the winner.
yeah like i said it has no effect for me personal the times where set from your side not from the old voting thread where 3 Options with 3 Diffrent Times where specified to fit the complete "Population" but thats another Topic Sjinderson. So for me its only a sup for a Idea nothing more nothing less. And most of the "No" Votes also dosnt attend to the Kraken have an Eye on it ;)

yeah like i said it has no effect for me personal the times where set from your side not from the old voting thread where 3 Options with 3 Diffrent Times where specified to fit the complete "Population" but thats another Topic Sjinderson. So for me its only a sup for a Idea nothing more nothing less. And most of the "No" Votes also dosnt attend to the Kraken have an Eye on it ;)

1653933873682.png

The difference is, we arent the reason that this thread exists.

I agree that 3 hours is excessive at this point in the game's life. Uncontested it takes 15-20 minutes to kill but contested, it is (for example) an hour or 90 min of pvp but then turns into a waiting game to see who gets bored and leaves first. That's not exactly compelling gameplay 3 times a week, for drops and gold that are no longer nearly as game-changing as they were even a year ago. That said, I feel like 1 hour maybe isn't long enough because of how easily it can be reset. If the goal is to increase participation from multiple factions while making the boss killable but also still challenging, perhaps a compromise of 2 hours would be a better place to start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back