What's new

Regrade

Sieg

This is a private server , so many things is buffed for us players, have a better experience.
The regrade chance could be one of them ? at least double the current base %

YEAH YEAH YEAH, in the Live ArcheAge, we have suffer, and we "deal with it", but NOW, the % in regrade on live servers are much higher. I don't ask to increase like 3x , 4x ,5x times, but just increase a little.

For me (yes i have my right to complain) to farm, farm , farm and farm all the time to get some gold and then go hopefully regrade, so i can improve my gear and FAIL everytime .... it's shocking, mind-break, the sensation you have to fail 8 times to pass the Arcane/Heroic , breaks you, even more if you play alone or with just a few friends, play to have a good time in a server that is already better than the original one.

I HOPE DEEPLY TO NOT BE CRITICIZE, this is a tought but is a suggestion too

Yeah boy, people are already getting Epics and Legendaries but that ain't enough, increase the regrade chances so whales can have full Mythic!! Full on support with this tbh.

If you can't make money then you're playing the wrong game.
If you feel like playing solo but that ain't working for you then make friends or go play something else.

The game doesn't have to bend to what you want to do.

Damn this dudes a genius. Then we could all be 7k gs next week and we could stop playing and have so much more time for activities!

Yeah boy, people are already getting Epics and Legendaries but that ain't enough, increase the regrade chances so whales can have full Mythic!! Full on support with this tbh.

If you feel like playing solo but that ain't working for you then make friends or go play something else.

Like i said, suggestion and a tought, NOT A DEMAND, but some people don't get it.
not asking to agree, but at least i'm asking for all scum that want just be noticed and say needless things, to keep it to yourself.

But thanks m8, i get your point

Guys, it's a suggestion. It may not be a good one or a bad one, but lets stick to the character of the suggestion not of the person making it, and lets refrain from bashing people who make suggestions even if they're terrible.

I too disagree with the notion of making regrades easier, they already feel easier anyway.

Guys, it's a suggestion. It may not be a good one or a bad one, but lets stick to the character of the suggestion not of the person making it, and lets refrain from bashing people who make suggestions even if they're terrible.

I too disagree with the notion of making regrades easier, they already feel easier anyway.

Thanks, and all i truly want it's the tought of everyone who is playin, i'm just frustrated, it will pass, but for now, that's it :)

This is a private server , so many things is buffed for us players, have a better experience.
The regrade chance could be one of them ? at least double the current base %

YEAH YEAH YEAH, in the Live ArcheAge, we have suffer, and we "deal with it", but NOW, the % in regrade on live servers are much higher. I don't ask to increase like 3x , 4x ,5x times, but just increase a little.

For me (yes i have my right to complain) to farm, farm , farm and farm all the time to get some gold and then go hopefully regrade, so i can improve my gear and FAIL everytime .... it's shocking, mind-break, the sensation you have to fail 8 times to pass the Arcane/Heroic , breaks you, even more if you play alone or with just a few friends, play to have a good time in a server that is already better than the original one.

I HOPE DEEPLY TO NOT BE CRITICIZE, this is a tought but is a suggestion too

RNG even with increased rates you might still get that 8 fails if nothing else just increase the chances for anything heroic or lower, it hurts to see a grand stay grand 3 times in a row xD

Don't post stupid shit then. Problem solved.
^ i think you need to listen to your own advice ;)

At-least once everyone gets mystic then everyone will be on a level playing field again so i'm all for it, give me mythics NOM NOM NOM!!!

If chances were raised ... We might actually have endgame PvP in a PvP game. Who really wants PvP, when you can luck out and proc an epic to one shot people.

I like the rarity of gear. I hate when you work so hard for gear and then they just do a regrade event and some scrub that hasn't played very long at all just get an epic set or something stupid :p

Its a double edge sword for people that don't want to swipe. The rng keeps you playing whether you save your gold for the big buy or you gamble it away in hopes for a big regrade. If you swipe you just buy every elses big regrade to fund more gambling.

Back