What's new

Returning Player...

RhimeS

I have researched the forums and asked a player or two ingame, but no definitive info on what to expect at level 52! I was told I'd receive a gear upgrade upon reaching 52, but I'd really like to know what to expect when playing.
I seem to be outleveling quests with the EXP rate increase. Should I just skip the quests I outleveled? Am I missing out on content and gear by skipping those?
Is the real reason to play on this server to get to 52 as fast as possible then add skills later (I know you can afk fish to 52 in 2-3hours), but is PvP the real endgame or dungeon runs etc?
I guess I'm trying to see if I can have fun just playing the game like I used to, experiencing everything the game offers as I go or am I just racing to endgame content?
Thanks for any help offered..
Rhime

Yes, skip the side quests, race quests are most useful. Also, once you hit lv50 or 55 (forgot which) you will have access to custom chapters, those are highly recommended. If new to server, also apply for the support pack in Discord, once you hit lv55.

If you are new to the game, I'd advise to not afk fish but grind mobs and open purses for larceny, it's a nicer way to get used to the game imo, including practicing combos.

The reason to play on this server is cuz it's better than retail. Seeing as exp rates are so high, reaching highest level asap is a side effect ;-) it is a nice goal anyhow because it opens up more possibilities of gear, etc.

Fun is most important for anything in life, else you'll just get bored, so yes find out what you like best and find a nice group to play with.

Upon reaching level 52, you can get a support pack with Celestial grade Obsidian gear set and weapons. Your account must be new to be eligible for the support pack.

To get it:
Click on Discord
Go to Service_requests tab on the left in Discord
Type the command !support_pack and add your character's name at the end.

You will get the pack ingame via mail. Welcome back \o/

Back