What's new

Rewards for transferring and keep staying with us players!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah ok I see .i read it wrong .thanks :) so then would T2 be the ominous obsidian or do tiers start higher than the basic obsidians?

So im clarifying for a friend, anyone who creates an account after July 18 gets the new player rewards? So any account created as of today gets them?

What does the " screenshot of your character from AA Live" mean? Like the Character info or just a pic with the character ?

So im clarifying for a friend, anyone who creates an account after July 18 gets the new player rewards? So any account created as of today gets them?

Not any new account, but transferring from Live only. That means you need to have account on Live and fulfill the requirements. We'll also be checking accounts that request a reward for alts to make sure player is not simply creating new account to get a free reward.

What does the " screenshot of your character from AA Live" mean? Like the Character info or just a pic with the character ?

Pic with the character and it's name on top. You can do it as a separate screenshot or simply include into the screenshot with chat.

I created my account a couple weeks ago. Is there a way to check when I joined exactly. I think it was after the July 18th, but am not 100% sure. Thank you

What about players that are entirely new to Archeage/Rage?

ALL ACCOUNTS created between July 18th, to August 11th, level 55 on ArcheRage server, and have an EXISTING ARCHEAGE ACCOUNT on Trion servers will be eligible.

ALL ACCOUNTS who fit this criteria will need to post in Contact Moderators.

PLEASE INCLUDE: Ingame name, Picture proof of your account on Archeage (That you are transfering).

If there is any other questions about the criteria you can find it here: REWARDS FOR NEW PLAYERS!

The rewards will be mailed on August 11th to 15th depending on the buisiness of the Admins, and mods. The rewards will let you select the gear you want, take your time, because they will NOT swap any gear. if there is errors with this please contact them through Contact Moderators.

:) hope this helps

Last edited:
ALL ACCOUNTS created between July 18th, to August 11th, level 55 on ArcheRage server, and have an EXISTING ARCHEAGE ACCOUNT on Trion servers will be eligible.

ALL ACCOUNTS who fit this criteria will need to post in Contact Moderators.

PLEASE INCLUDE: Ingame name, Picture proof of your account on Archeage (That you are transfering).

If there is any other questions about the criteria you can find it here: REWARDS FOR NEW PLAYERS!

The rewards will be mailed on August 11th to 15th depending on the buisiness of the Admins, and mods. The rewards will let you select the gear you want, take your time, because they will NOT swap any gear. if there is errors with this please contact them through Contact Moderators.

:) hope this helps
so i can post now? coz it says in the first post that only after the update makes your post now confusing

My character needs to be wich level on the AA LIVE?

REWARDS FOR NEW PLAYERS!

- If you are a solo player:
  1. Write in any chat on AA Live word "ArcheRage".
  2. Reach level 55 on our server.
  3. Write Administration (only after Major Update! [Link]) in Contact Moderators [LINK] forum section (only staff will see your post there) with screenshot of your character from AA Live, screenshot of your message in Live's chat with word "ArcheRage" and name of your character on our server.

To answer your question, it does NOT specify what level on AA Live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back