What's new

Rewards for transferring and keep staying with us players!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
zc4cOnz.png
If you decided to move to our server from ArcheAge Live, we have an excellent offer for you!
Now we have unique bonuses for solo players, parties and guilds from AA Live that made a decision to join our server.

Reward for transferring players:

- T4 Weapon (3 Celestial items at player's choice)
- T2 Armor (5 Celestial items at player's choice))
- Weapon Regrade Scrolls
- Armor Regrade Scrolls
- Accessory Regrade Scrolls
- Ship Component Regrade Scrolls
- Farm Cart Design
- Fish-Find Longliner Design
- Merchant Schooner Design (only for party and guild)

To receive the reward meet the conditions posted bellow and write Administration in Contact Moderators [LINK] forum section. Reward can be requested only after Major Update [Link]!

Reward can be requested only by NEW players that transferred from live and joined our server after the Major update announce - July, 18. They need to meet the following conditions:

- If you are a solo player:
  1. Write in any chat on AA Live word "ArcheRage".
  2. Reach level 55 on our server.
  3. Write Administration (only after Major Update! [Link]) in Contact Moderators [LINK] forum section (only staff will see your post there) with screenshot of your character from AA Live, screenshot of your message in Live's chat with word "ArcheRage" and name of your character on our server.
- If you are a Party Leader and decided to transfer to our server with full party:
  1. Get your party into one group on AA Live.
  2. Write on AA Live in party chat "Transferring to ArcheRage" and all players in group need to write "+" in party chat under that words.
  3. All members of party need to reach level 55 on our server.
  4. Write Administration (only after Major Update! [Link]) in Contact Moderators [LINK] forum section (only staff will see your post there) with group screenshot of your party characters from AA Live, screenshot of your message in Live's chat with words mentioned above and name of your characters on our server.
- If you are a Guild Leader on AA Live you need to:
  1. Write your guild name.
  2. Average guild online.
  3. Write in guild chat on AA Live "Transferring to ArcheRage" and all guild members willing to move to our server need to write "+" in guild chat under that words.
  4. Reach level 55 on our server and create guild with the same name. Also at least 50% of guild members need to reach level 55.
  5. Write Administration (only after Major Update! [Link]) in Contact Moderators [LINK] forum section (only staff will see your post there) with group screenshot(s) of your guild characters from AA Live, screenshot of your message in Live's chat with words mentioned above and name of your characters on our server.

15.png
To our Major update we also prepared a little surprise to the players that keep staying with our project.
  • For players that are with us from 2.9:
- Little White Rabbit
- Worker's Compensation (5)
- Naval Service Uniform
- Goblin Glider
- Ebonfur Bjorne
- 30-Day Carrot Dash
- Balloon Pack
- Red Fireworks (50)
- Green Fireworks (50)
- Blue Fireworks (50)
- Veteran's Token
  • For players that are with us from 3.0:
- Little White Rabbit
- Worker's Compensation (3)
- Naval Service Uniform
- Goblin Glider
- Ebonfur Bjorne
- 30-Day Carrot Dash
- Balloon Pack
- Red Fireworks (20)
- Green Fireworks (20)
- Blue Fireworks (20)

Players that joined us in 2.9 and 3.0 will be able to request a reward through Gift button at the Account Panel after the Major update.

Important! Event ends on 9/21.

Last edited:
Might I make a suggestion/request to make the regrade scrolls bound? I love the rewards though!! I love the boost new players are receiving :)

what is AA live?

I play in Archerage server since it launched, I'm going to get something?

When is major uptade ?

what is AA live?

I play in Archerage server since it launched, I'm going to get something?

When is major uptade ?

AA live is the Official server, the main rewards are for players that are currently playing retail version and come over here to play instead.

You chose the character to receive the reward when you redeem it on the main website.
Those from 2.9 get a reward and those from 3.0 get a reward

That cutoff date of July 18th is a bit rough. My constant party and I came here not long before the announcement was made, gonna really suck that people who joined just a couple of weeks after we did are going to be significantly further ahead in gear than us all because we made a smart decision to leave retail and come here sooner.

Last edited:
That cutoff date of July 18th is a bit rough. My constant party and I came here not long before the announcement was made, gonna really suck that people who joined just a couple of weeks after we did are going to be significantly further ahead in gear than us all because we made a smart decision to leave retail and come here sooner.

Players that joined earlier had enough time by now to get gold, items, gear and even some lands. Players that just joined has nothing. You can't compare account that played longer and new just created accounts.
But if you'd like, we can block your old account and after that you can create new account, fulfill all the conditions for transferring players and get the reward to your new account after the Major update.

Players that joined earlier had enough time by now to get gold, items, gear and even some lands. Players that just joined has nothing. You can't compare account that played longer and new just created accounts.
But if you'd like, we can block your old account and after that you can create new account, fulfill all the conditions for transferring players and get the reward to your new account after the Major update.
This can apply for everyone ? Even since 2.9?

The tradeoff between a player who meets the condition and someone who joined slightly before the deadline is honestly gear vs land. A slightly older player will either have the items/gear or the lands, rarely both. So no, I won't take you up on the offer because I care more about my land than being slightly more threatening than a mosquito in PVP, but that doesn't mean the tradeoff is by any means worth it depending on who you present the offer to.

The tradeoff between a player who meets the condition and someone who joined slightly before the deadline is honestly gear vs land. A slightly older player will either have the items/gear or the lands, rarely both. So no, I won't take you up on the offer because I care more about my land than being slightly more threatening than a mosquito in PVP, but that doesn't mean the tradeoff is by any means worth it depending on who you present the offer to.
I mean, T4 weaponry and T2 armor isn't that hard to get though? You'd just need to farm a bit either gold-wise or material-wise. I've played 3 years on Live, and during all of it by the time I left I was only at around 4.4k gs; this server is way easier, I've already surpassed my character on Live in less than half a year, and I have more land than I did back then too. Plus, it's not that big of a jump, it'd be mainly for them to catch up with the rest of us so they don't get left behind. I'm not saying I'm geared out the ass either, I'm barely hitting 4.7k, but I've also not been putting gearing as a priority at all. All my gold and time went into land and costumes/pets lmao

You can always get gear, that's not gonna go anywhere but up for anyone, Land is the important bit, I think.

I'm not saying you shouldn't be upset about it, but to be fair they also need some kind of incentive for people to join, and this is honestly the best way to do that. I'd be considering joining too if I saw this and knew I would at least be decently geared and can join events that would normally be almost impossible if I had to try and catch up on my own.

Last edited:
Verteran token is a title. Like the archerage follower title from 3.0s launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back