What's new

RL Picture thread

Do I really look like I leave the house? ANTIFA goes to parties and has friends, def not me.
Wew. You actually do look like you get out of the house. Also, Oddomus definitely doesn't look like an ANTIFA member--and that's not to imply that he looks like the opposite. He looks like the kind of guy that doesn't give a fuck about your "social issues" and would deck you in the face if you tried to tell him "your pronouns."

@Previsible
Unfortunately the bar lighting is awful lol
The roots are now turquoise and the rest is still dark blue

Attachments

• 20180222_165922.jpg
    20180222_165922.jpg
    388 KB · Views: 303
I don't leave the house I just like make-up because I have no eyebrows and it scares the children.

Bronson is a regular Casanova up in here.

Bellaaa I'm jelly af, that blue is deep, the fade to green over time is going to look epic af, I am giving my follicles a rest but I need to go get my roots done ASAP, I'm just scared because the last time I let someone else do it so I could take a break, they fried my hair. So I'm scared to do it myself because it's already over processed in certain places (especially the back where I can't see) but I can't go to where I went before for... obvious reasons xD I'm just not sure whether I want to go a different colour D: I did the lavender, and now the pink, part of me wants purple roots pink for the rest, because I'm a basic bitch like that xD

I bleach the shit out of mine too i just take really good care of it.
Keratin treatments, masks and leave in conditioners dude.
And you don't even have to spend a lot, the damage shampoo from Garnier in fhe orange bottle will work wonders.
They have a single application keratin conditioner at Sally for like 3 bucks, called aphogee or something like that.
Like legit last night after I dyed it my hair felt like dead grass and I used this fruit based conditioner from Garnier as an overnight mask and it's silky soft now.

Unfortunately there's nothing out there that fixes my hair, I have all of the oils and hair care supplies money can buy, it all ends up the same if I re-process it T_T I'll end up needing to cut it all and then I can't put it in a top bun which is sad days for me, I can't live without my sassy bun, it's where I store my extra sass...

A1+ You are absolutely gorgeous, It makes your skin look more cool toned too. I want your bad brains shirt tho xD angsty young teenager flashbacks rn....

Gorgeous girly!
Here, one last one for the road.... Was fun times but I'm done with Archeage

Attachments

• 20180303_192156.jpg
    20180303_192156.jpg
    245.3 KB · Views: 278
Back