What's new

Roleplayer Meetup?

Psh, nothing wrong with playing either gender, no matter what you are. I've always seen it as a good way to push my writing ability, though only having four character slots meant I only rolled girls this time around. ._.

I tend to play both genders due to my aspirations of becoming an Author. May end up playing my Elf, Noctisia more than my others simply because I adore the way she looks.

Yeah I hope so too. It was a couple years back when they were mostly active, at least on Tahyeng until the main guy who managed it left. Population plummeted naturally over time with the server merges and the abandonment of players in general, which isn't surprising. I'm secretly faithful the word will get out about this place and more will join us here where its much better to adapt to the game casually. Time will tell!
Just saw this, excuse the double-post. I figured that was what happened, something similar happened in one of the factions of Aion years ago and the community never really recovered. It's why I'm a bit wary of making a guild, even though it'd be far easier to keep in touch with everyone that way.

To be honest, though, I didn't expect anything to take off here, so the fact that there's a bit of interest has already gone above and beyond my expectations. feelsgoodman.jpg

I tend to play both genders due to my aspirations of becoming an Author. May end up playing my Elf, Noctisia more than my others simply because I adore the way she looks.
Excellent, excellent. Keep pushing yourself!

Just saw this, excuse the double-post. I figured that was what happened, something similar happened in one of the factions of Aion years ago and the community never really recovered. It's why I'm a bit wary of making a guild, even though it'd be far easier to keep in touch with everyone that way.

To be honest, though, I didn't expect anything to take off here, so the fact that there's a bit of interest has already gone above and beyond my expectations. feelsgoodman.jpg

I'm pretty surprised its gotten attraction here too, especially when the staff added a subforum for it. Glad to see creativity going around that's for sure.

Early on, there was talk of an rp/pvp guild and when the discord for it opened, I was delighted to see at least 5-10 people join within the first few days. It might have not been concretely for the rp, however it tells me folks aren't so close-minded to the idea as I wouldn't have suspected. There's good potential here to start anew.

With that, perhaps we can start a discord for people who are interested and there we could use as a hub for lfg queries, venue locations, events, backgrounds, or hell even feedback on ideas. That way folks who've already invested in their guilds, or those who simply don't wish to leave, can still be part of the action, whether they be full-on rpers, new and curious about rp, or anything in-between =)

I'm pretty surprised its gotten attraction here too, especially when the staff added a subforum for it. Glad to see creativity going around that's for sure.

Early on, there was talk of an rp/pvp guild and when the discord for it opened, I was delighted to see at least 5-10 people join within the first few days. It might have not been concretely for the rp, however it tells me folks aren't so close-minded to the idea as I wouldn't have suspected. There's good potential here to start anew.

With that, perhaps we can start a discord for people who are interested and there we could use as a hub for lfg queries, venue locations, events, backgrounds, or hell even feedback on ideas. That way folks who've already invested in their guilds, or those who simply don't wish to leave, can still be part of the action, whether they be full-on rpers, new and curious about rp, or anything in-between =)
That's an excellent idea, actually. I'll look into getting a discord set up for us.

If there is enough interest we could have an RP guild with events, story lines, etc. It'd be nice to do world activites in character and see what happens. The world would be a dangerous place for RP'ers though, lots of pirates and mercenaries :p
I want this!

Back