What's new

S200 To Timber/Comet/Apex craft change.

Cardinals

What im suggesting is a new craft that would allow players to change their car from a S200 into a Timber coupe, Comet speedster or a Apex Squall.

Currently You can craft from each of the three cars into a S200 or a B200. But there is no way for someone who originally chose the S200 to then craft into one of the three mentioned cars.
TCToS200.PNG

What im suggesting is a custom craft to allow people to change between cars based on their preference for a lower cost than creating an entirely new car and one being useless.
This would increase credit sales for the Multi-Wagon Upgrade tickets, Be a gold sink for the Vehicle upgrade devices needed to get the pack slots, Aswell as increase the flow of gilda being ran and sold which would in turn result in more people out on the ocean running packs for gilda stars and stop the issue of people buying the B200 Design by mistake as it would be a cheaper method for people to get a 4 slot vehicle again if they are set on having that type of car (Which they would then be locked into)

Last edited:
I think this is a good idea. I think a fair number of people got the big car and aren't huge fans of it because of its chunkiness and ridiculously large wheelbase.

As Cardinals stated, it would increase the sales of the Multi-Wagon Upgrade Tickets. If you implement this change I would suggest the number of tickets needed would be 10 to downgrade to a Timber Coupe, 8 for an Apex Squall and 6 for a Comet Speedster.

im one of the people who upgraded their timber coupe to S200 because i though it would be better not just for extra pack slot, i want my timber coupe back

I personally never experienced it as being "better", every car is very unique. This, and because many people kept asking which was "best", is why I made the car guide you can find here.

Other "upgrade" crafts can be reverted as well, such as the scarecrow garden into a farmer's workstation/scarecrow farm. So I'm all for allowing people to do the same with the cars, it would not affect any gameplay but the car owner's, and it would boost the economy a little as described in the first post.

its less about people getting the best car and more just about them having a choice. Especially with the changes coming in 5.0 with the old trade system going away.
Most people would probably give up the extra slot for the handling and smaller frame for general gameplay as the only time i saw people purposely choose the s200 was for the extra pack slot for running over hills.

its less about people getting the best car and more just about them having a choice.

I know, just saying there's no best car imo, and that's why I think option should be added anyway, and also cuz it only influences whoever changes their car.

When we speak about the revert crafts, do you ask for the revert craft to Nova Speedster/Apex Drift/Redwood Roadster or to have it downgraded further to Timber Coupe/Comet Speedster/Apex Squall?

When we speak about the revert crafts, do you ask for the revert craft to Nova Speedster/Apex Drift/Redwood Roadster or to have it downgraded further to Timber Coupe/Comet Speedster/Apex Squall?

The Nova Speedster/Apex Drift/Redwood Roadster only.

Timber Coupe/Comet Speedster/ Apex Squall can be upgraded with 500 credits, i dont think it would really matter which version it goes into.

If you look at the Redwood Roadster / Apex Drift / Nova Speedster you can upgrade it with 5 Multi-wagon upgrade tickets

(this is also the reason my car is named 2200 gold wasted, i did not know this and found out 10min after i did it. It has been a thing for months)

The second upgrade can use those tickets.
The normal upgrade requires upgrade devices.

Sjinderson if you look at the crafting requirement for the upgrade, it takes a timber coupe and turns it into a redwood. so unless i was lied to by multiple people it works as a cheaper upgrade method

And still back to the original question, what kind of revert players are asking for: to Nova Speedster/Apex Drift/Redwood Roadster or to Timber Coupe/Comet Speedster/Apex Squall?
Would like to hear the replies of other players who supported this idea as well.

These crafts has already been added to the game with 5.0 release on Tuesday.

Back