What's new

s200 zoom

Jollyriffic

just like the ganasa mount posted below
Could you also fix the s200 view distance to that of the hauler?
Can't tell you how many times the massive (pick a lane a-hole) carriages just spring up around every corner and you cant see them since you're so zoomed in.
My s200 doesn't flip over so when if i flip (constant issue), i then have to unload the car, desummon, resummon, fill the car. Otherwise i'm like a turtle stuck flipped over.

Just to confirm, that is not a bug, but you just want to have camera zoom changed for S200, correct?

just like the ganasa mount posted below
Could you also fix the s200 view distance to that of the hauler?
Can't tell you how many times the massive (pick a lane a-hole) carriages just spring up around every corner and you cant see them since you're so zoomed in.
My s200 doesn't flip over so when if i flip (constant issue), i then have to unload the car, desummon, resummon, fill the car. Otherwise i'm like a turtle stuck flipped over.
Im indifferent to whether or not admins change the view, but ya don't really crash into public transport, and those problems seem exclusive to yourself.

If the s200 flips just turn it over with the boar skill, super easy, if you're still not able, riders escape lets you get a vehicle back and ready. Not sure you aware of that as you're talking about moving packs around, thats hardly ever required.

EDIT: and taking a closer look, it seems absolutely fine
ScreenShot0191.jpgScreenShot0192.jpg
Increasing the camera distance even further is probably only going to make smaller obstacles on the road invisible, like it happens to underwater objects at times (chests too) as the engine has known limitations. Rampage isn't a mount nor a freighter and can lose control on a pebble, you'd have to be juggling that camera till you managed to see the obstacles again. Id say please don't touch anything @Sparkle it'll do more harm than good.

Last edited:
NO do not change zoom on S200 to copy Ganesha!!!
That is insane and overpowered!!!

If you do you must change all vehicles!!!
Not fair otherwise!!!

the camera is sufficient, no need for a change...
i dun need to have camera in auroria, while driving in haranya...

What is wrong with allowing people to have a distance slider? As is you cant see oncoming traffic, hilltops, PEBBLES AND BUSHES (100% flip chance)!!!!

Not fair otherwise!!!

this. I don't experience a need to change the camera for my roadster tho....

Edit: plenty time to see everything
1576152454575.png

What is wrong with allowing people to have a distance slider? As is you cant see oncoming traffic, hilltops, PEBBLES AND BUSHES (100% flip chance)!!!!

Not fair otherwise!!!

Reason that you cannot see traffic, pebbles, bushes and trees is because YOUR CLIENT IS NOT LOADING THEM FAST ENOUGH

I know that even in freighter I crash into pebbles and trees is because my game does not load them until it's too late to avoid them.

Back