What's new

Safe Land Trades/Demolitions/Services

With how much land are you comfortable, and comfortable for others to own?

• Unlimited Land Barons

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • 200x200 Combination of Many large structures or Many farms

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100x100 One Large structure and large farms or about 4 Treehouses

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Solar/Lunar/Stellar farm per account with combination of Medium structure

Votes: 18 42.9%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raistlin

Hello, and Welcome

You can contact me on IGN " Rai "

Players in Archeage are welcomed by Blue salt npcs at the very beggining of their journey and sent to several trade runs from which they recieve 8x8 , 16x16 farm and a donkey.

These farms are placed onto specified areas surrounded by wooden stakes, and you can place various other structures there as well, unless it is a luxury zone for mansions only.

You can purchase most things you need for housing by entering Mirage Island via Mirage portals.
There you can find both eastern and western archistructure, furniture and other items.
Part II - https://na.archerage.to/forums/inde...-demolitions-services-part-ii.1110/#post-9870
  • Guide about various ways to get scammed, and how to avoid that
  • Sales and Middleman transactions
  • Property Commission and ownership
Part III - https://na.archerage.to/forums/inde...nd-trades-demolitions-services-part-iii.1113/
  • Known honorable demo Traders of land
  • Known scammers
  • Known hackers
  • Bugs or exploits
Transfering ownership in short, is archieved by first of all ,having a built structure (farm or building) with paid taxes, and using "Building Management Titles" found in the Marketplace/Housing or on Auction.

Info and Images about Building Management Titles you can find via this link
https://imgur.com/a/Mx6zw

This is a completely safe way of selling your structures and land plot to your friends, alts, or everyone else.

Just make sure you are typing exact name of the buyer if you intend to sell it to one person, and double check the amount of gold you input.

You can specify amount of gold and exact person that can buy it, or you can set the buyer to all.

Amount of Titles you need increase the larger the structure you are selling is.

If you simply need to exchange the ownership between your own characters, specifying the exact name ,and put any price ,as low as 1 copper will do the trick.

Demolitions are not always accidents ,you can utilise them at your own benefit by making full kit demolitions with Management Titles and lifting entire structures up to be instantly placed ,someplace else.You can as well destroy and move your designs around to better fit the tiles inside the structure zone, make room for some new designs ,or change the layout to new ones.

Just be carefull, anyone sees you doing it ,chances are, he will ruin your plans.
>Unintentional demolition

This is a more agressive way of changing ownership of structures, and land plots.

Pay your taxes !

As soon as any design is put onto a land plot ,you will recieve a mail.
This mail allows you to pay taxes over prolonged period of 2 weeks.

You can pay right away or at the last second ,it is entirely subjective and it works the same.

If you, however miss that last second to pay the taxes, your structure or design will become unprotected and anyone will be able to destroy / demolish it and place their own.
Once you lose a plot of land you can no longer re-claim it as easily.

The know hows:

It has been a secret for a time now, about how you can turn the favor of luck while you are hunting for land space. But that time is past, now ,by simply using google (or forums) ,one can find all manner or usefull information.
https://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/comments/2k2jh6/guide_how_to_win_land_at_a_demolition/
In short > https://imgur.com/a/Xu0ZC

Once last moment for paying taxes on a structure is gone, as we said before ,it goes to unprotected, and than by using even autoattack ,you can set in motion the removal countdown.

Removal countdown aka building on fire, lasts about 20 seconds, and is the best moment to place your design that fits onto that plot ,right after it is no longer red you can place your design.

Or can you?

These kinds of "mini events" are often popular since land scarcity is a personal trait of Archeage.

Meaning ,it will not be only you mashing that button but maybe dozen more you see, and some others around in stealth.

The result of who gets the land plot is determined based on two things :

• PING - speed of internet
  • SPEED -your speed
It is known that people living closest to the servers have best chances since they will be the first ones to see red counter go away.
Afterwards it is only necessary to click twice on the confirmation button.
This process might be tedious since you can not be certain where that button is, but you can fix that by reading the guide above i linked.

Things that can go wrong:

• You do not own the same size design ,or at least design possible to be placed onto a soon to be opened plot, well buy it, mirage portals are everywhere ,or simply use auction and pick up the mail, or take out the marketplace/merit farms and treehouse out and start placing.
  • You are out of taxes. Things happen and people not rarely forget to check how many taxes they have remaining.It can also happen that your tax requirement for placing a design start exponentially growing since you own many other properties.

• You have not built up your previous structures. You can now own only 2 unbuilt structures, and to be able to place any new designs ,those must be fully built. This is valid for each character, separately, while taxes overall ,are account based.

• You are competing for land demolition in a contested zone while it is at war.If it was only conflict, new rule is that you can not be attacked while standing inside a housing zone, but durring the war, there are no rules and you might need to fight your way to the land.

We will be doing that in Part II
Since this guide is too long i will continue via new thread listed here:

CONTINUE >>> https://na.archerage.to/forums/inde...-demolitions-services-part-ii.1110/#post-9870

Thank you for reading, this project is a lot of work and i hope i helped you with future trades.

Sincerily
Rai

Last edited:
In theory: less p2w lands and smaller lands for more players. (treehouse only after Auroria castles and lunar/solar/stellar farms after 7-14-21 days. No p2w farms in day 1)

In reality: it's broken. Nobody will fix it. Land structure is static and less players can use this lands than intended. Less "productive" players = slower expansion. (= less players will play the game and less players will build fortress to unlock castle zones).

In theory: less p2w lands and smaller lands for more players. (treehouse only after Auroria castles and lunar/solar/stellar farms after 7-14-21 days. No p2w farms in day 1)

In reality: it's broken. Nobody will fix it. Land structure is static and less players can use this lands than intended. Less "productive" players = slower expansion. (= less players will play the game and less players will build fortress to unlock castle zones).

They did not need to lock structures, all it could had been done, still can, is to increase taxes proportional to labor we are getting.
This labor regeneration for even one acc, atm, allows players to effectively hold more than they could ever before.
I agree becouse it might cause griefing towards new players, since land barons most likely will not sell their land, as will many others, and it can create a decline which provokes depression.

Hold land prepay taxes stop playing hold land and fuck everyone lul

No but no jokes aside they should do someting to fight that-

They did not need to lock structures, all it could had been done, still can, is to increase taxes proportional to labor we are getting.
This labor regeneration for even one acc, atm, allows players to effectively hold more than they could ever before.
I agree becouse it might cause griefing towards new players, since land barons most likely will not sell their land, as will many others, and it can create a decline which provokes depression.
P2w farms don't use the multiplier of land numbers. 4 treehouses + stellar+solar+lunar = 4 lands. And early 28*28 houses lock too many lands. Most of this players will not leave the game. This properties are locked "forever". credit farm+2 unbuilt 28x28 = 1 player locked land of 7 players. GG WP.

edit: or 1 player locked land of 28 new guys who can place only 8x8 now. :D

Hold land prepay taxes stop playing hold land and fuck everyone lul

No but no jokes aside they should do someting to fight that-

Pretty sure that in waves there will be open land becouse of castle content, either directly in auroria ,or from freed plots on mainland.
Other ideas were to introduce new zoning in existing areas, or unlock temporary scarecrow and public farms areas.
And than there is 3.0 later on.

Many ideas indeed :)
I just hope it is not overly complicated to get them implemented @IronLady

P2w farms don't use the multiplier of land numbers. 4 treehouses + stellar+solar+lunar = 4 lands. And early 28*28 houses lock too many lands. Most of this players will not leave the game. This properties are locked "forever". credit farm+2 unbuilt 28x28 = 1 player locked land of 7 players. GG WP.

Yes indeed, when you say it like that, though that is a subjective matter, thats why i made a voting poll to see what people think.
Some players,whales enjoy being land barons and they donate which in turns keeps the servers running, while others just like any land or house they can call home, no matter how small it is. As long as the total protected housing land mass is increased, new players might stand a chance for housing. And than there are trades, which will still happen ,no matter what, with low to high prices depending on regions.

This guide is excellent! And something that is very much needed. Well done Raistlin!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this all up. I love this community :D.

@Admins I think this guide deserves to be stickied in the 'Game Guides' section because everybody needs to know this information. Great work!

this guide has many flaws. And grammatical mistakes.
If you would like to point out any important things i might have missed ,i could correct some.
I do not care about grammar errors, not very biased.
Btw you started a sentence with lower case but ended it with fullstop ;)

I think this is a great tip for new players, I've been playing since 2014 and I didn't know about the 20 second rule.
For anyone still hunting for land there are going to be several demolitions this weekend, I've noticed many properties that expire on 11/11 and 11/12 (Saturday/Sunday)

Back