What's new

Save client data...

uson

i started updating the client, and it stucks on save client data like forever.

i have no antivirus, and windows defender disabled, i closed the launcher many times and restarted my pc a couple of times too.

im on win 7. i have only one folder of the client which has the whole client.

save.jpg

i have already checked those methods mentioned there . Its not launcher error and launcher downloads the package fine but it doesn't save.

sc.jpg

av.jpg
wd.jpg

Launch error is only one of the errors that can occur due to the anti-virus removing the files. That all depends on the files AV removes.
If you added everything recommended to exceptions, open your launcher and press a Repair button.

when i open the launcher it starts updating and ends in "Save client data" , repair button is disabled ..

Close your launcher, remove file client.version and restart launcher again.

i uninstalled and downloaded a fresh copy of the client through torrent , still stuck at "Save client data...".

That means your anti-virus or windows defender still removing or blocking some of the game files. Readd the exceptions, restart your PC and start your launcher again.

Like i have already said i don't have any anti-virus or firewall or windows defender so nothing is blocking the game but i need the game to update [over write or add new files] the existing client.

If possible can i get a manual patch from 3.5 to 4.0..

how long does it take to update "game_pak", with the new 30 mb patch im back at "save client data.."

Back