What's new

Searching for a class

Eruntano

So it's been a year or two since I last played ArcheAge, so I'm pretty rusty. I'm starting fresh on this server, but I don't know what class to play. Normally what I look for in a class is a melee-oriented DPS that can take a hit when it's needed. What are classes in this game that fall into that category and what skill trees do they use?

No problem. What is the benefit of Witchcraft? And what armor and weapons should I use if I choose to go Hexblade?

would be one-hander like a sword or shortspear, and a shield. witchcraft is a cc class so useful to keep your enemies busy.

If you are going for a mix class like battlerage + witch/occ go for obsidian Katana as it gives you both melee atak and magic atak so you can make use of the mage skills you have (I know witch could be used purely for the CC and not using dmg skills makes the need of magic atak diminish but enervate + earthen grip combo is too good to just ignore also if you are going for a hybrid class take advantage of the hybrid dmg that way you can beat opponents that lack one of the defenses)

Anyway the best class for you is Dark Runner just go with a bit more tankier build and not just glass cannon

Another option is Blighter and you can easily play it with the same items as the Dark runner you just need one hand and a shield for the blither and another one hand to dual wield for the Dark Runner or a Two hander it does not really matter in terms of cost as it is 3 weapons in total for both options

Back