What's new

Searching for Content Creators! (Archerage Creator Program)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daru

Creators Team Manager
Staff member
Creators Team Manager

Searching for Content Creators!
main.png

Are you someone who wants to share your adventures? This is your opportunity! We are currently looking for a small group of players to promote the server!
What is a Creator?
We are searching for player's that want to share the activities on our server on a regular basis! Creators will have the support of the staff to host giveaways, run mini-events in game, and produce attractive content for other players viewing. We hope that creators bring more players on our side, show new players and remind returning players how fun the game is.

Criteria for Video Creator's:
As a creator you are expected to show how amazing our server is! To maintain your status as a creator you will be expected to meet our monthly requirements:
1. Be an active member of our community and follow all Forum/Game Rules
2. Post a minimum of two videos monthly. These videos can be anything as long as they are related to our server. ( PvE, PvP, Roleplaying Events, Music Videos, Guides, etc.)
3. The title of your monthly video's are to include #ArcheRage, and in the description our socials (Twitter, Youtube, Website).
3. Willing to attend planned events and create video content advertising it as requested (Gladiators battle, Raging Tank, Battles on the Enoans, Titan's Attack).
4. Be understanding that your videos will occasionally be reposted to the official Archerage YouTube channel (Original Video Creator and video link will be put in description).

Videos made by our creators will be posted on the forums and discord.

Criteria for Streamers:
As a creator you are expected to show how amazing our server is! To maintain your status as a creator you will be expected to meet our monthly requirements:
1. Be an active member of our community and follow all Forum/Game Rules
2. Streams must be a minimum of 1 hour in duration, a minimum of two streams per month is expected.
3. Your stream must include a overlay with the Archerage logo and in the description our socials (Twitter, Youtube, Website).
4. All stream content must be within the realm of Archerage or include Archerage related content.
3. Willing to attend planned events and stream as requested (Gladiators battle, Raging Tank, Battles on the Enoans, Titan's Attack).
4. Be willing to upload VOD's of streams for players who can't view the stream live.

Benefits for Creators:
1. Monthly payment in credits.
2. Based on the quality of the videos created monthly bonuses will be awarded.
3. Custom title in-game "Archerage Creator"
4. Custom discord role and access to the creator chat channel.
5. Ability to host giveaways for players via Gift-Codes.

Requirements to apply:
1. Join our discord server.
2. Create a promotional video including info about our server describing its advantages and custom features (Include information regarding the support pack for new players).
***Please Note The title of your video has to include #ArcheRage, and in the description our socials (Twitter, Youtube, Website).
***Include your IGN, Discord ID and a link to your video in your response to this thread.
Applications are now being accepted via discord please message @DaruArcherage

Last edited:
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me on discord. Daru#0630

would love to if weekly payment in real money
Sadly this is not a option for payment, but creators can expect to receive 10k credits weekly for their efforts.

I am very interested and have thought about actively streaming AR, but am worried about copyright?
If copyright is a concern for you, a second account on the streaming platform could be used I don't personally see an issue with that.

Could we get longer then a week to put something together?
Currently I'm collecting feedback from players and discussing adjusting the requirements for creators with the administration, so expect an update soon. As for the application deadline would 2 weeks from the day the thread was created be better?

** I've pushed the deadline for applications due to multiple requests. Final day to submit your Promotional Video to apply is August 21st 2022.

Last edited:
I feel like two weeks would be better and would result in a better quality first impression. 🥰

Would it be possible to have a partner and split rewards or only a one man team? If you can have partners what would the limit be?

Would it be possible to have a partner and split rewards or only a one man team? If you can have partners what would the limit be?
If one person would like to apply, but you work together behind the scenes and split the rewards I don't see an issue with it. Though it would be up to the person receiving the rewards to split it.

As content creators, if we are to fully capture scenes inside the game without fearing for our lives, then we need a special buff. I mean I think it would make sense to be granted a buff that keeps us (the camera operators) invisible and invulnerable as there are some scenes we want to capture (like Seige War) where all sorts of offensive skills are unleashed between the opponents. wtho Without such a buff, how can we fully capture the intensity of a RAID vs RAID battle or Kracken Event or Leviathan Event? Of course, a buff like this would also disable the use of all other skills (including the inability to carry a pack or operate any vehicle) as it is only used for controlling camera movements and getting shots of in-game warfare (both PvP and PvE). I trust AR devs have the "know-how" to make this happen. I've seen Sjinderson show up to certain events where no one could do anything to her. :) With that said, I'll participate.

As content creators, if we are to fully capture scenes inside the game without fearing for our lives, then we need a special buff. I mean I think it would make sense to be granted a buff that keeps us (the camera operators) invisible and invulnerable as there are some scenes we want to capture (like Seige War) where all sorts of offensive skills are unleashed between the opponents. wtho Without such a buff, how can we fully capture the intensity of a RAID vs RAID battle or Kracken Event or Leviathan Event? Of course, a buff like this would also disable the use of all other skills (including the inability to carry a pack or operate any vehicle) as it is only used for controlling camera movements and getting shots of in-game warfare (both PvP and PvE). I trust AR devs have the "know-how" to make this happen. I've seen Sjinderson show up to certain events where no one could do anything to her. :) With that said, I'll participate.
If you wanna record sieges or pvp over world bosses you should participate in them, not just an outsider.

I understand your point of view. This could be something done in the foreseeable future on a case by case basis. Though at the moment I'm currently looking for content from a players perspective in regards to PvP/PvE not necessarily a spectators.

Good Morning,

After receiving player feedback and talks with sparkles the following changes have been made.
  1. Content creators are now only required to upload 2 videos a month. ( No requirement for video duration, will be addressed as needed )
  2. Payment for creator will be handled on a monthly basis with the added opportunity for bonus rewards.
  3. Updated the original post to include information about Streaming.
These changes should allow our future creators to produce more quality content to represent our server! :)

Last edited:
GM tools aren't something that can be given to players.
That said the game has an inbuilt screenshot mode that allows you to detach your camera from your player and get the kind of cinematic shots you're talking about.

As a person player opinion, this could be abused very easily outside of creative means.

A question, I am a creator of content in Spanish, I would like to participate by making videos, I have to subtitle them or show what I do and put the music of the game?

Hellow, I'm going to participate, i can do my videos in spanish or enghish, my question is, should do it in english ?, and for a further question should i sing or put myself on a list for this ? Thanks in advance, Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back