What's new

Searching for Content Creators! (Archerage Creator Program)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A question, I am a creator of content in Spanish, I would like to participate by making videos, I have to subtitle them or show what I do and put the music of the game?
I think it's fine if you'd like to produce content in Spanish, though as you said I'd like to see English subtitles. I can't wait to see your promotional video for your application. :D

Hellow, I'm going to participate, i can do my videos in spanish or enghish, my question is, should do it in english ?, and for a further question should i sing or put myself on a list for this ? Thanks in advance, Cheers!
Hi I believe you are trying to inquire about the qualifications to apply. Please review the following:
Requirements to apply:
1. Join our discord server.
2. Create a promotional video including info about our server describing its advantages and custom features (Include information regarding the support pack for new players).
***Please Note The title of your video has to include #ArcheRage, and in the description our socials (Twitter, Youtube, Website).
***Include your IGN, Discord ID and a link to your video in your response to this thread.
Applications will be accepted until August 21st, as a reminder your promotional video's quality is a deciding factor for being invited to be a creator!

I know a handful of people are still working on submissions, but as a reminder this coming Sunday the 21st is the final day to submit the ArcheRage Advertisement video.

Daaaaaaaaaaaamn! I like how you guys use this idea now when i had been on dem skreetz for a year plus making content video's. I mainly focused on PvP and memes but wish you had this up last year. Good luck to all of you! #OGcreator #Threeve #LMOA

Tossing my hat in, I've been making content on this server for 3-4 years now and I think I'd be a great addition to the team!

discord: chip#0845
IGN: Everybodywantstobemyenemy

Last edited:
Good Morning,

I was away for most of yesterday so my apologizes to the players who reached out for more information.

I would like to formally welcome @jerrod @sentiment @atomica all of your videos were all very creative in there own ways. I look forward to seeing what kind of content you guys produce going forward!

If you are someone who is still interested in applying please reach out to me on Discord Daru#0630 and we can discuss further.

Thanks for the participation everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back