What's new

Server is under maintenance.

Ryuzaki

Hello

Posting this notification for all the players still trying to log-in to prevent confusion.

Server is indeed OFFLINE, there is nothing to worry about, when Admins log-in they will provide more information.

You can check the current status of the server in the top right corner of the Homepage.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
Please be patient.

Ryu wake up those admins xD im new to server got to play 10min and then poof :p

This does not happen often, there were very few unplanned server downtimes so far.

But yes, right now for admins is 4 in the morning ,so once they see the notice they should be able to fix the issue promptly.

Unfortunatelly it will likely be few hours untill they notice how maintenance is on the way without them.

:)

RIP , I and my bro r running packs XD

Summoned vehicles with packs de-summon upon server downtime safely in your inventory.
You can than later summon them at time of your choosing in the same area with packs still in the vehicle.

[QUOTE =“Kalle801,post:35758,member:4115”]上午4点,他们的平均起床时间是多少?:d[/引用]
;)17:33 here

God damn, dude how much longer this will gonna take?

For now we must wait for them to adress the issue and as i mentioned it might take several hours since it is very early in the morning EST.

Feel free to do other activities in the meantime, with occasional checking of the homepage or forum which will show any updates as soon as possible.
Server status is located in the top right corner of the Homepage, as well as the original server time.

When i know more information i will notify you guys here.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

@Ryuzaki Just for my information: Will there ever be a german version? I would help translate the whole time i got. Im 36 Years old and understand english very well.

Back