What's new

Server problem ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alfredoca

Hello, today I had a connection problem and they answered me very kindly that they were in maintenance. The server soon came back so I kept playing, but again the server fell so I thought it would be a last minute touch up. But hours later I see that it remains the same. The launcher loads and says that the server is online, but is looking for updates and the button to launch the game does not work. After a while the server is offline. I do not know if it is a problem of mine in which case I would like to know what to do or if it is a problem of the game. Thank you and I look forward to your reply.

Hi!

Server is online. The issue is on your side. Start the launcher and do a Repair.

Well, this is at least weird. What happened to me now is that I hardly read GM's answer, I tried to connect and everything was perfect. I found it very, very rare, like it was fixed after I warned here that I couldn't connect.
Well, the only thing I want is then to record what happened and well maybe someone wants to hack me for the weirdness of the situation. I have been very careful with my password and I have not given it to anyone.
Greetings and I'm glad everything is fine.

can not restore my account have been trying to install on another pc last 2 days account has locked up several times currently at 9 tries to restore account even though i know the correct password . major question does archerage WORK on windows 10 PRO as i can not get it to work on the new system and need to know weather to downgrade to windows 10 HOME or not!

can not restore my account have been trying to install on another pc last 2 days account has locked up several times currently at 9 tries to restore account even though i know the correct password . major question does archerage WORK on windows 10 PRO as i can not get it to work on the new system and need to know weather to downgrade to windows 10 HOME or not!
There is no different between home and pro in this aspect
Pro is more business orientated allowing for greater control over the operating system and network traits
and your issue has been responded to in the thread you raised.

Thread is closed to avoid duplicate posts in several threads regarding the same case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back