What's new

Server problems?

Aviendha

When I try to login today I get this error:

1575443429521.png

No I didn't change anything and yes my launcher saved my info.

Edit:
1575443579262.png

The exact same thing is happening to me. I just came here to see if anybody else is having this problem.

Same. I've seen this happen to another player in the same house and they always get impatient and go change username and other various things like "repairing"(button in launcher) even reinstalling, but from what I gathered about researching it then, it's just a matter of waiting out server issues.

that can be true cuz I left my character on the whole night and when I got back it was still on I try making a port or, going in my mail it didn't show up so I try to relog and then that window show up

Last edited:
Server is currently offline. Issue should be fixed shortly and we are going to have the server maintenance that was originally planned for yesterday right after.
I should have an approx servers maintenance end time shortly, so will have the information posted for you here as soon as available.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience!

Server is currently offline. Issue should be fixed shortly and we are going to have the server maintenance that was originally planned for yesterday right after.
I should have an approx servers maintenance end time shortly, so will have the information posted for you here as soon as available.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience!
waiting ~~~

Server should be back online in approx 1 hour by 8 am. I will inform you additionally as soon as it's back online and available for you to login.

Server is online. Restart your launcher and make sure you enter correct data.

Server is online. Restart your launcher and make sure you enter correct data.

I restarted it 3 times and did a repair. And as I said, "No I didn't change anything and yes my launcher saved my info." and i got it all saved in pw manager so can just copy paste..

The game crashes on launch. And if I try to repair it crashes during repairing. Tried this over 5-6 times now, no results.
Any other options? Reinstall?

The game crashes on launch. And if I try to repair it crashes during repairing. Tried this over 5-6 times now, no results.
Any other options? Reinstall?

What's the error message? And where in the launch process does it crash?

What's the error message? And where in the launch process does it crash?
It crashes from the launcher. It says all files are downloaded and when I press "Play" it crashes after a few seconds.
When I try to repair, it starts downloading files and at the beginning of downloading the 18,93 GB it crashes.
On both occasions, no message or anything. It just stops.

Back