Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
restart1.png

Server restart at 5 am 01/20!
Duration time 30 minutes.
Updates:

- Beginner's Luck Giftbox is given for 50 lvl achievement.
- Honor store is changed.
- Forgotten Ones' Wish Event is changed. A special item to begin the quest "Forgotten Letter" can obtain 3 times during a day.
- Fixed Extraction Alembic. The item can be used via the new tab in Bag -> Item Fusion -> Item Extraction.​

Thank you Sparkle and ArcheRage team for accepting community suggestions and helping the new players in starting their adventure on this amasing server :)

Other changes are great as well !
Still eager to see the re-work on honor gem socketing when the opportunity appears.

Oh my gods the honor change is almost perfect.

Just add Serendipity Stones and I'll throw all my god damn money at you. XD

Awesome stuff :) Really appreciate the willingness to listen to the community! @Disrep has a lot of great ideas, and I'm happy to see even some implemented based on voting.

Hi sparkle you good? I just level up hours before the update and i feel kinda useless for powerleveling. Can u give me the box please? My friends started with me like 2 days ago and i will be the only one that will not have that box.. You can confirm my nickname in game is: Flabinas, My friends are Naemajr, Eueksou, Skillzita.

Hi sparkle you good? I just level up hours before the update and i feel kinda useless for powerleveling. Can u give me the box please? My friends started with me like 2 days ago and i will be the only one that will not have that box.. You can confirm my nickname in game is: Flabinas, My friends are Naemajr, Eueksou, Skillzita.

Hi skillowend!

Please submit a Ticket. We'll take a look into your account creation and see what can be done.

the new items added in the honor shop was a pretty good step into improving the server, and I'm sure that the new players will benefit a lot from the lvl 50 giftbox:rolleyes:

also, does the adventurer's weapon bundle give a full obsidian set? if so, do you get to choose between cloth, leather or plate? and are the pieces timed?

Last edited:
If there isnt an honour gem fix coming soon, can we at least get the price cut ? The shear amount of honour required is depressing.

If there isnt an honour gem fix coming soon, can we at least get the price cut ? The shear amount of honour required is depressing.
ya I think the gems should be the next concern regarding honor shop, I've seen plenty of people (in scattered threads) asking for either a price decrease on the gems or an increase on the sockething chance. personally, sometimes I can't even get past 1 single gem (max grade), even when I save honor and buy a bunch at once

their price should be reflected on the socketing chance, and of course it shouldn't be too easy or nearly free, but it should be more facilitated, which would also help the new players

Back