What's new

question abyssal attack

Blessing

I want to know how to do Green Quest chapters 31-25
I was told that I could touch the book
I want to know the location of the book and when the book comes out.

The book location is under the kraken at abyssal attack. Abyssal attack is Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 20:30 Server time.

To reach the book, you need to enter on the portal on the main cities (Austera, Marianople, Diamond Shores), and sail to the center of the island and touch the book while the kraken is alive

Eh no it is not "under" the kraken. people told me that before and I was swimming underneath, wasting my time. Abyssal kraken needs to die, and then there's a blue tag thing that spawns on the island.

Another option is killing the kraken cultist, it's a mini boss that is similar to the world boss Glenn, it spawns on the same days as abyssal kraken, 2pm server time. After he dies, the same tag spawns that you can interact with.

You can interact with both of the tags on one day too, so you could finish it in 2 weeks. The tags stay up for an hour after the death of each (mini) boss.

Eh no it is not "under" the kraken. people told me that before and I was swimming underneath, wasting my time. Abyssal kraken needs to die, and then there's a blue tag thing that spawns on the island.

Another option is killing the kraken cultist, it's a mini boss that is similar to the world boss Glenn, it spawns on the same days as abyssal kraken, 2pm server time. After he dies, the same tag spawns that you can interact with.

You can interact with both of the tags on one day too, so you could finish it in 2 weeks. The tags stay up for an hour after the death of each (mini) boss.
You can touch the book if the Kraken is there, but you need to survive while you swim to the island and the time to reach and touch the book, is doable

You can touch the book if the Kraken is there, but you need to survive while you swim to the island and the time to reach and touch the book, is doable

I do not believe that is the way it's supposed to work. Also, it kinda makes the 1h timer useless. @Sparkle what do you think about this?

@Aviendha Possibly it is not the most orthodox method of doing it, but it seems that it is Haranyan way to achieve it, because that is how they told me that I had to do it and many on our side achieve it that way.

I died countless times trying, but in the end I succeeded. Also you can only play the book 1 time per Abyssal Attack day.

Can just say, that quest is not bugged. Which way to complete it, players need to figure it out themselves. I can’t reveal all the tricks.

I died countless times trying, but in the end I succeeded. Also you can only play the book 1 time per Abyssal Attack day.

This got updated to being able to interact with both abyss one and kraken cultist one, it was noted in one of the many maint update posts.

@Aviendha Possibly it is not the most orthodox method of doing it, but it seems that it is Haranyan way to achieve it, because that is how they told me that I had to do it and many on our side achieve it that way.

Thanks for the info in that case, as it seems to be working as intended from what Sparkle commented above...

You need to reach middle Abyssal Island in order to make it. You can either try to sneak into the island, trying to survive for sure, while the Abyssal Kraken is alive, OR, you can wait for it to get killed. Though, there is a limited time to touch the blue beam "book" after the death. The way to make it must be your personal choice. Back when i did it, i used to kamikaze into middle like... 2 to 3 times to get it done, with a alive Abyssal Kraken. Remember to have in you some heath pots and food. A good trick is: use the health restoration food prior to the jump! And get buttons ready for health pots when you finally reaches middle island because, Abyssal Kraken might hurt

Last edited:
that all sounds like so much work and effort. I highly recommend the way we did it... beg, bribe or bully a group of friends to sail out and kill the kraken cultist (aka Water Glenn). Take a couple healers, a couple melees and whoever else wants/needs the kill and you're golden.

Back