Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
restart1.png

Server restart at 7 am!
Duration time 40 minutes.

Updates:

- Winter Maiden Festival (12/21/2017 - 01/08/2018)
- In-game boutique update
- Login tracker daily rewards update

Why would you remove warrior medals from login bonus??? That only helps the players that have played this server longer. Every single player including my self who have just began playing and are upgrading their neck are now essentially a huge milestone behind someone who started day one that was able to obtain more medals by logging in......

Not a fan of swapping medals ........ Why wouldnt you get rid of the synthium stones ??? Or at least make the work with any grade of costume, i now have 12 of the bloody things clogging up my chest.

Having the medals in the log in tracker, meant i could afford to miss a Halcyona and not worry. Now thats not possible.

Last edited:
You need 500 Warrior's medals to craft some of the T2 cloaks and 800 medals to craft T3. + instruments. Medal reward is good for every players. It's better than 1-1 T3 sythiums.

So on a server which already has incredibly high labor rates, we're giving out more labor, rather than incredibly useful warrior medals.
And on a server which has problems with people alt'ing to get luckies, we're giving out more loyalty.

Don't let your memes be dreams.

So on a server which already has incredibly high labor rates, we're giving out more labor, rather than incredibly useful warrior medals.
And on a server which has problems with people alt'ing to get luckies, we're giving out more loyalty.

Don't let your memes be dreams.

totally agree minus the ALTing..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back