Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
restart1.png

Server restart at 7 am 02/14!
Duration time 40-60 minutes.

Updates:

- Forgotten Dream Ring, Reforged Dream Ring, Augmented Dream Ring, Flawless Dream Ring and Holy Ynys Guardian Ring will not break anymore;
- Some items stacking quantity increased;
- Odds were increased for successful socketing of gear. First two gems will have a 100% socketing success chance;
- In-game boutique update;
- start of Ghost Wedding Festival.

Last edited:
In-game boutique update will become active is a few hours after re-start.

Eggs and milk are not meant to be increased but I believe that chopped produce might have been an oversight since it is in the same category as ground grain, medicinal powder, etc

Eggs and milk are not meant to be increased but I believe that chopped produce might have been an oversight since it is in the same category as ground grain, medicinal powder, etc
Ah I see, I thought eggs and milk were supposed to stack as well.

Ah I see, I thought eggs and milk were supposed to stack as well.

Yes, chopped produce, some cooking and alchemy supplies as well. Printing supplies stack.Archeum and Lunarites all stack.

Only processed goods stack up to 5k.

Updates:

- Forgotten Dream Ring, Reforged Dream Ring, Augmented Dream Ring, Flawless Dream Ring and Holy Ynys Guardian Ring will not break anymore;​

Can anyone elaborate on this? Is this referring to durability not going down or something else?​

Palace Cellar in City of Towers is broken. It doesn't let you enter the dungeon. It just says something like Server is busy or unavailable.

"I want to know if i use Mornstone on the second slot and try to gem with a t3 gem, it will break the other gems"
i28NBS

Last edited:
You may want to reconsider the stack size changes. Especially as it relates to the AH. I think you may have inadvertently created a mess with these new sizes. While it may be great when it comes to your inventory, what happens when you build things? You need 100 stacks of materials. With these changes we are looking at the potential of having the AH dominated by 1k stack sizes. Who wants to buy a 1k stack of lumber to build a gazebo? Or pretty much any other project that does not require 10 x 100 stacks of a material. The AH stack sizes for things like lumber, iron ingots and stone brick were perfect as they were before.

Just my 2 cents on stack sizes.

Back