What's new

Server restart 7 am 2/14

You may want to reconsider the stack size changes. Especially as it relates to the AH. I think you may have inadvertently created a mess with these new sizes. While it may be great when it comes to your inventory, what happens when you build things? You need 100 stacks of materials. With these changes we are looking at the potential of having the AH dominated by 1k stack sizes. Who wants to buy a 1k stack of lumber to build a gazebo? Or pretty much any other project that does not require 10 x 100 stacks of a material. The AH stack sizes for things like lumber, iron ingots and stone brick were perfect as they were before.

Just my 2 cents on stack sizes.
Here's the thing that some players *wink wink* may capitalize on. Why buy 1k lumber you say, when you only need 100? Well, if I buy 1000 lumber, and do, say, a 10% markup in stacks of 100, or even 50, I can profit, and you can save out on buying a smaller stack.

Mass Quantity of items actually struggle to sell. How often do you see stacks of oils, pigments and polishes selling? Most people break it into smaller chunks so more people have the option to buy.

Here's the thing that some players *wink wink* may capitalize on. Why buy 1k lumber you say, when you only need 100? Well, if I buy 1000 lumber, and do, say, a 10% markup in stacks of 100, or even 50, I can profit, and you can save out on buying a smaller stack.

Mass Quantity of items actually struggle to sell. How often do you see stacks of oils, pigments and polishes selling? Most people break it into smaller chunks so more people have the option to buy.

Why should anyone have to pay a markup? This change was unnecessary. And the markup won't be 10%. I've seen other items get broken down into smaller and more realistic stack sizes and the price ended up being greatly inflated. There was a reason stone brick, iron ingots and lumber were in 100 stacks sizes and it should have been left that way. This is going to make building things such a big pain in the rear.

Back