Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
AmX1DgT.png

Server restart at 7 am 4/3!
Duration time 30 minutes.

Updates:
- Reduced time needed to obtain daily loyalty tokens. Now to obtain 3 loyalty tokens players will need to spend 60 mins in game instead of 100 mins.

- Removed Gilda Stars from packs that required them. Trade packs required Gilda stars recipes changed.

- Following seeds growth time cut in half: Pineapple Seed / Pineapple Seed Bundle / Pansy Seed / Pansy Seed Bundle / Amaranth Seed / Amaranth Seed Bundle / Hibiscus Sapling / High Quality Hibiscus Sapling / Watermelon Seed / Watermelon Seed Bundle / Impatiens Seed / Impatiens Seed Bundle / Worm Compost.

- In-game boutique updated.

- The Traders Day! event now has one more weekly Saturday event added.

- New weekly Event added - Golden Ruins Defense.

- Experia Patches (Sunflower Patch, Pumpkin Patch, Duck Patch, Pine Patch) craft materials requirements changed according to 2.9 version.

-Royal seeds drop chance increased by 50% (from both – single planting and bundles). 2 times reduced the the royal seeds drop dependence from the top proficiency level.

very very freaking nice changes this is gonna be the best PS ever, which is why i keep donating a little each month when i can

pls bring back gift per each 10 levels and remove Gilda stars or add minimum proficiency to do gilda dust

Thanks for listening us!!! well done, great update :)

Last edited:
@Sparkle !!!! You guys have done more listening to the community and making GOOD changes than Trino has done since day one of Archeage. I honestly don't even know how to process my happiness. You and the ArcheRage team are awesome! Thank you so much for listening and making these great changes!

@Sparkle !!!! You guys have done more listening to the community and making GOOD changes than Trino has done since day one of Archeage. I honestly don't even know how to process my happiness. You and the ArcheRage team are awesome! Thank you so much for listening and making these great changes!
Not to burst your bubble but Trion don't get to make changes. They're a redistributor for the game. XL are the ones who make all the changes and they only care for the Korean opinion of the game.

Back