What's new

Server restart 7am 12/07

IronLady

restart1.png

Server restart at 7 am!
Duration time 60 minutes.

Updates:
- Server performance has been improved; actions processing is 2 times faster now;
- Anti-Cheat performance has been improved for overloaded PCs; anti-cheat intrusion will give less bans;
- Anti-Cheat settings have been changed aiming to reduce the probability of bans of fair players;
- All players who got bans within the last 2 weeks, will be unbanned automatically if their security triggers do not fall under the new protection settings;
- All players who got bans with intrusion marker within the last 2 weeks will be unbanned automatically, due to a possibility those bans were triggered due to low productivity of some PCs;

ArcheRage Administration

Last edited by a moderator:
any compensation for those unfair bans?? well they've waited long for false bad and still played the game, i hope there should be, even if its just a small comp.

any compensation for those unfair bans?? well they've waited long for false bad and still played the game, i hope there should be, even if its just a small comp.
Please don't start with small compensations, this is not Trion, that fcked up the game also.

This is fantastic news! Thank you so much ArcheRage team. You guys rock!

I hope everybody who was unfairly banned comes back to the game. Cause things were starting to get a bit quiet.

So a BIG thank you to the team for listening and believing that not everybody who was banned deserved it. This is how you treat your players! Well done!

Last edited:
All!

We'll have 1 mini adjustment. Due to please expect one more server restart for 10 mins at 9:30 am today.

Back