Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
AmX1DgT.png

Server restart at 9 am 4/10!
Duration time 40 minutes.

Updates:

- Queen's purses will not drop gold only anymore, but will drop gold + other items, same as in 2.9 version. Drop rate will be returned to the same level as in 2.9 but it's going to be affected by your larceny level.

- In-game boutique updated.​

I will be damned if you guys didn't deliver again... i swear you guys are so on point with this game you make my funny parts jiggle.

<3<3<3<3

Wooooooo! Time to get famed in larceny! Does this only apply to Queens or all coinpurses?

sure its worked boys? opened 50 and got 4 archeum trees and 3 regrade braziers remember getting a lot more than that.
"Drop rate will be returned to the same level as in 2.9 but it's going to be affected by your larceny level" does that actually mean you need 230k prof to get anything decent out of them?

Last edited:
sure its worked boys? opened 50 and got 4 archeum trees and 3 regrade braziers remember getting a lot more than that.
"Drop rate will be returned to the same level as in 2.9 but it's going to be affected by your larceny level" does that actually mean you need 230k prof to get anything decent out of them?

yes and no, the higher the prof the higher RNG chance to get the items, in the same way the higher your farming is the more likely to get royal seed are.

so , yes the higher your prof the better the loot and at 230k it should be quite a money making prof and I don't think this is bad, this way bots have no way to exploit the larceny purses(honestly never saw one, but better to be on the safe side) and will make people really focus on their gold making profs

This is a good update. Gave us back the resources but made it to where proficiency in the field matters. Those who invest into larceny make their money where those who dont make as much unless they choose to invest in it.

Back