What's new

SERVER TIME CHANGE? // done

@Vinchino Stop trolling. If you have something constructive to say, then say it. Your posts just irritate other players.

Honestly, I thought we were all trolling. Making a thread about changing server times to better accommodate EU players over NA players on an NA server, especially when there's literally another server more suited to their time zone, is just as ridiculous as my posts.

Mind telling me at what times the biggest in-game events are, for east & west coast players ? I don't really have an idea how the current schedule affects it.

Assuming one works a typical 9-5 job and/or has a family (these times are PST/CST/EST):

-Halcy was already a shit-show for NA during the daytime, that probably would have the best turnout at reset for NA players.

Kraken would be at 2:30/4:30/5:30 PM
Kraken spawn gets missed thanks to rush hour or still being at work, PST RD can also get missed

The first MM would be at 6/8/9 AM, second MM would be 11 AM/1 PM/2 PM. The last MM of the day would be at 4/6/7 PM.
East coast would be able to make it to the final MM of the day, but Central and West coast would likely miss all 3 (Central might be good for the final MM, but West coast will still be at work).

Luscas would be at 5/7/8 PM, which is either rush hour, or dinner time for people with families.

Reset would be 8/10/11 PM. West coast family people get to choose between dinner time/putting their kids down/unwinding from work or reset.

Changing the times permanently would honestly screw a good bit of the NA population. No thanks!

Back