Dear ArcheRagers! Please take a minute to check changes and updates we prepared for you.
To apply them, server is going to be restarted on 1/14 at 6 am.
Duration time - 40 minutes.
List of updates:
- Miroir Tundra Ice Fishing Festival starts on 1/14 [LINK]
- "Yata or Greenman?" mini-event starts on 1/15 [LINK]
- "Yata or Greenman?" event details are added to the game. For it open your Calendar and choose Details.
- Events tab of the Calendar is updated. Added the information on the events Battle for the Golden Plains and Hasla Zombie Apocalypse.
- Updated all the icons of the pets you can receive from the Titan's Attack event - Iola, Arcan and Golem, as well as icons of their skills and effects.
- Items that can be obtained for the Anniversary Token (quests reward coin provided during the ArcheRage anniversary) are added to the Mirage Isle Exchanger.
- Fixed the tracking target bug. Previously, when player died target stopped tracking and to track same target again player had to cancel tracking or change the target. Now, even after death, when you get close to the tracked target, that character's window will popup automatically for you.
- Mistsong Reticules now stack.
- Loot drop related to the Winter Maiden Festival is removed from the monsters.
- Corrected "Icy Storm"quest description.
- Fixed Puncture skill bug. It was ignoring 3000 Physical Damage instead of 2000.
- Fixed Cogwheel Longboard recipe description.
- Bloodsalt Beast Figurehead (eternal grade) now provides correct effect.
- In-game boutique updated [LINK]