What's new

Server updates 1/17: Inventory Chests, Wonderland Races, Cloak of the Great Hero changes and Other Updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
a3J43M2.png
Dear ArcheRagers! Please take a minute to check changes and updates we prepared for you.

To apply them, server is going to be restarted on 1/17 at 7 am.
Estimated maintenance time: 40 minutes.

List of updates:
  • Events:
    • Wonderland Races:
      • Fixed minor bumps on the racing track.​
      • Expanded the races start point and added some entourage.​
      • Added a point for water races start.​
    • Lunar Festival:
      • Reduced the total number of the fireworks required to be used to scare away the Evil Spirit from 5000 to 1000.​
      • Reduced the cooldown between fireworks from 5 sec to 3 sec. Added auto-cast.​
  • Inventory Chests:
    • Added 6 new categories to the Farmer's Large Chest:
      • Seed​
      • Pelt​
      • Meat​
      • Livestock products​
      • Textile​
      • Livestock​
    • Basic 30-slot inventory chests can now be removed from the inventory as long as they are empty.​
  • Other Updates:
    • To improve server stability, a number of custom home decor items are now activated by the player instead of running in a constant loop:
      • Small Black Dragon​
      • Small Red Dragon​
      • Small Green Dragon​
      • Fire Griffin Housepet​
      • Emerald Griffin Housepet​
      • Dawn Griffin Housepet​
      • Haradium Mole Housepet​
      • Ironscale Lizard Housepet​
      • Risopoda Housepet​
      • Shelfwatcher Housepet​
    • Changed the appearance of the Cloak of the Great Hero that hero can receive for 12 months of being a hero.​
  • Bug Fixes:
    • Risopoda can no longer be spawned in the central part of the Arcadian Sea.​
    • Drunken master buff from the Vaughn's Potent Stout can no longer be leeched off of another player.​
    • Fixed one of the Cartographer Achievements in Exeloch.​
    • Reduced Ellam pet distance from the character.​
    • Fixed a number of localization bugs in Marketplace.​
  • Marketplace:
    • Weekly Marketplace is updated [LINK]
    • Loyalty shop changes [LINK]
    • Merit shop changes [LINK]

One for plants and one for seeds😍
I'm ready!
1673902304891.png

But, Except for the seeds and Livestock, we can put the other four items in the Spacious Animal Breeder's Chest, for those who bought the these two chest at the same time, this is meaningless:(

Spacious Animal Breeder's Chest.png

Last edited:
I'm ready!
View attachment 20493

But, Except for the seeds, we can put the other five items in the Spacious Animal Breeder's Chest, for those who bought the these two chest at the same time, this is meaningless:(

Agreed, the Seed addition is great. Please consider adding the other "Farm" related category items such as "Soil" and "Saplings" instead of the duplicate animal ones (so everything except Livestock).
soil.PNG

Last edited:
I'm ready!
View attachment 20493

But, Except for the seeds, we can put the other five items in the Spacious Animal Breeder's Chest, for those who bought the these two chest at the same time, this is meaningless:(

Actually you can't put livestock in the animal breeder's chest.

You *should* be able to, because it's literally a livestock chest, and it makes absolutely no sense that you can't put livestock in it. But at least now we have somewhere to put them. I just hope they allow pens and coups in too.

Actually you can't put livestock in the animal breeder's chest.

You *should* be able to, because it's literally a livestock chest, and it makes absolutely no sense that you can't put livestock in it. But at least now we have somewhere to put them. I just hope they allow pens and coups in too.
Oh, yes, I misread Livestock and Livestock products😆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back