What's new

Reduced T2 XP for Erenor weapons, allowing weapons to maintain their grade and not downgrade T1 > T2

jerrod

1621949333794.png

1621949400279.png

Need I say more?

Sure, we can reduce XP requirements for erenor T2. But only in case we reduce erenor weapon power for 10% forever.

but isnt that the problem then that hiram over powers erenor? and i thought erenor is the "End Gear"?

Sure, we can reduce XP requirements for erenor T2. But only in case we reduce erenor weapon power for 10% forever.

People made erenor's with that change already in mind, it was your decision to undo it. It's completely unfair to consistently change weapons like this, since you're changing an expected outcome that people had hoped to achieve. There's no reason to hinder people for progressing past a certain bar, because that doesn't promote progression.

I don't think theres anyone in their right mind who's made an erenor that said "I wanna redo this all over again", and now as a price point it just isn't worth it.

Why do we have to go through these stupid battles every patch? Just do the right thing. keep the stats, reduce the xp. Dont assfuck everyone thats spent massive amounts of time (and money) on their gear.

Cant even sell the gear now cos its fucking worthless. Devs are just the Elon Musk of AR gear.

People made erenor's with that change already in mind, it was your decision to undo it. It's completely unfair to consistently change weapons like this, since you're changing an expected outcome that people had hoped to achieve. There's no reason to hinder people for progressing past a certain bar, because that doesn't promote progression.

I don't think theres anyone in their right mind who's made an erenor that said "I wanna redo this all over again", and now as a price point it just isn't worth it.

Why do we have to go through these stupid battles every patch? Just do the right thing. keep the stats, reduce the xp. Dont assfuck everyone thats spent massive amounts of time (and money) on their gear.

Cant even sell the gear now cos its fucking worthless. Devs are just the Elon Musk of AR gear.

I agree with these people. It was a staff decision to nerf erenor XP, and that's what caused this. If an erenor XP nerf has been fine for over a year, it's fine now. People unexpectedly going from Legendary->Divine after they've spent hundreds of thousands of gold upgrading their gear with the expectation that it'd awaken at the same grade are definitely going to be upset. Gear didn't change grade upon awakening on live. Why would they expect it to here?

Hey I really wanna give you props for this massive cash grab idea I never saw it coming lol. I saw what you said on discord about you guys intentionally lowering the XP of t1 erenor to allow more players to get erenor armor affordably which was high IQ because you were just making them invest to them milk the fuck out of them later GJ. 'Archerage

ya the downgrading isnt supposed to happen but reducing exp across the board just to weaken erenor would be bad. Hell next patch you can craft erenor infusions directly so the nerf would be pointless

An exp nerf solely to T1 erenor gear simply has no benefit towards players from this point onward, people made erenor gear to reach t2, t3, etc. as time went on.

If your custom exp nerf only applies to T1 erenor gear and players have to make up the difference if they want to awaken their erenor items, then this server has taken a step backwards in terms of progression and is now on par with live as far as erenor items go on this patch. In fact, we may even be at a worse point than live as in this patch considering the amount of players who tactically pushed their items to particular grades using expensive methods. Now, post-awakening, you've forced players to receive a lower grade item, at some arbitrary un-optimal value of XP, punishing players for everything we've fought hard to establish.

In official, there was no XP difference between T1 and T2 erenor. Whatever XP your T1 erenor was, post awakening, completely carried over to the T1 piece which retained grade and everything. Call me naïve, but it quite frankly seems silly for the players to anticipate something other than the system working the same way.

I cannot REMOTELY fathom how the devs and community team of this server did not even mention this potential disconnect in mentality between yourselves and the players regarding this issue - many of us have stuck around time and time again, thinking the next time will be different, things will get better, and you continue to show all of us how little consideration you actually pay towards the players who log in to your server on a daily basis and keep you afloat.

The technicalities, "logic", and hoops you make players here deal with and jump through are simply a joke and this is a clear example you haven't learned from your past failures.

Your, laughs hysterically, "compromise" of nerfing t2 erenor by 10% in exchange for reintroducing the exp nerf we already had is a joke.

Actually, it's not even a joke. It's an embarrassment.

I'm sure the players who are too desperate for a game to enjoy to give your team any pushback will agree to your compromise, I'm sure people will move on, until something like this happens again (and it will...).

I used to have hesitations around leaving this server. Like I was giving up on something of value, something that could improve over time. Even when my entire guild more or less quit (and majority of which haven't returned), I stuck around and paid it forward because I felt invested in this project as someone who has been here for so long.

Thanks for proving me wrong.

Well the server is already live and people have awakened to T2.

I don't see the administration reverting the server to a backup, reverting items to the correct xp values, etc considering we've already gone live, items have been consumed, and things have transpired on the server.

At this point the players more or less have no option but to agree to your outrageous compromise. Congratulations.

T2 erenor being 4% weaker than T1 erenor dps/defense wise, T2 erenor being 6% weaker than mythic t4 hiram dps/defense wise ----- POST +20 temper. 'crazy1

so you are telling me ERENOR is weaker then FREE GEAR NOW ?

you guy's decided to nerf exp for t1, we spent countless hours grinding our erenor set just to have it nerfed ? this change makes zero sense LIKE ZERO.

I hope the admins will revert the change or else you will loose alot of your player base.

Well the server is already live and people have awakened to T2.

I don't see the administration reverting the server to a backup, reverting items to the correct xp values, etc considering we've already gone live, items have been consumed, and things have transpired on the server.

At this point the players more or less have no option but to agree to your outrageous compromise. Congratulations.

I'm pretty sure that they don't have to reverse anything except the XP requirement per level and the items grades will change.

All in all i agree with everyone else here, i didnt just waste a couple months getting all the stuff to eternal my weapon just for it to drop to leggy, it didnt do this on live, and there shouldnt be a 105 nerf to t2 as its just making it worse than a t1 at that point which makes zero sense, like did you guys even think about this? everyone is angry over it, this is some mega level bull.

Back