What's new

Server updates 1/28: some Warrior Armor recipes updated, Added the way to expend number of Favorite Portals, Guild rejoining timers changed and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The notion that bid blocking is illegal when PN1 has been doing it for years is laughable. Do you expect people to believe that? Why do you keep saying its bannable when its obviously happening in plain sight and you do nothing about it LOL.

The notion that bid blocking is illegal when PN1 has been doing it for years is laughable. Do you expect people to believe that? Why do you keep saying its bannable when its obviously happening in plain sight and you do nothing about it LOL.
I agree with this. It's completely unreasonable to have a 'whatever goes' attitude this entire time, allowing people to benefit from it, then change the rules of the game to benefit those same people while preventing others from making any progress. This change 100% favors people who have been using this system the entire time.

"Increased guild rejoining time to 4 days."
@Sparkle you do know that this only gives a huge advantage to attacking guilds. Example: Guild (A) has no castle and have gold to start bidding, they start massing members in advance of bidding. Guild (A) wins scroll for guild (B) castle. Guild (B) now is out numbered and loses their castle. This was not thought out well at all lol. If a guild must defend a castle alone then a guild must take a castle on their own. This is so one sided its fucking stupid.

I'm noticing a trend in the way server decisions seem to be handled when it comes to game-changing mechanics modifications. It's unfortunate, because this server is the last viable alternative to the money grabbing antics of the former parent company that distributed ArcheAge. If this server's mechanics are changed to " balance" things, then you have to weigh that perceived balance against the larger picture, one that's been evolving for 2 + years.

If mechanics are being changed mid stream, then the effect on ALL factions and groups has to be factored in. Just because people are using a certain mechanic to their benefit doesn't always mean an exploit, but if the changes the server admins make to a mechanic have a castrophic effect on one group while only slightly inconveniencing another group, then that has to be factored in and put to the player base for discussion.

LMAO I own a castle, I don't use an actual ALT guild to siege. So make the changes, let the PN flatten it IDC. I will stop protection bids. I will also make sure to stop spending money on this game lmao. BIG BIG RETARD MOVE. GJ killing game and just letting the bigger group run all the castles in alternate guilds. 180x6 every week to one group GG.

Push the change, watch your pop drop.

1580180356749.png

I believe these players should be punished accordingly to this rule.

View attachment 10444
I believe these players should be punished accordingly to this rule.
8. Harassment, denigration and/or threatening towards other users, Administration and the project is not allowed.

13. Do not fabricate information or attempt to spread misleading information.
Attempts to start false rumors, misquoting staff or community members are not allowed.

The problem I have with the 4day cooldown is that it gives a MASSIVE advantage to guilds going on the offensive. If your mentality is "guilds who can't defend a castle without outside help shouldn't be able to keep one" then it should be "guilds who can't take a castle without outside help shouldn't be able to take one". If you implement this rule, I think that there should also be a rule implemented to keep attacking guilds from stacking their roster prior to a siege.

This is a bad change and it shouldn't be implemented without further conversation with the playerbase. Unilateral poorly-conceived decisions without even a shred of discussion among the playerbase will not be good for the long-term health of the server.

Shanks, if that's what the admins think is the necessary move, then so be it. I have a lot less tolerance for your type of conversation style than I did just a few short months ago. You're only here to troll and to grief. This game means nothing to you, and if you were banned from it , you'd just pop another Adderall and move on to the next game.

I am on this game every single day, and it means something to me. I've only missed one login day since launch and I've seen the progression of this game in certain respects and also the regression of this game in others.

With that said , the admins just have to do one thing: Keep your whole player base in mind when making changes that drastically affect this server's mechanics.

Well, lets hope our EAST overlords feel sympathy for us and at least sell lord coins once in a while because that auroria is going full RED the next siege date. ill guess we know which side "contributes" the biggest

Shanks, if that's what the admins think is the necessary move, then so be it. I have a lot less tolerance for your type of conversation style than I did just a few short months ago. You're only here to troll and to grief. This game means nothing to you, and if you were banned from it , you'd just pop another Adderall and move on to the next game.

I am on this game every single day, and it means something to me. I've only missed one login day since launch and I've seen the progression of this game in certain respects and also the regression of this game in others.

With that said , the admins just have to do one thing: Keep your whole player base in mind when making changes that drastically affect this server's mechanics.
ok bro just don't post about your decision to leave the server

8. Harassment, denigration and/or threatening towards other users, Administration and the project is not allowed.

13. Do not fabricate information or attempt to spread misleading information.
Attempts to start false rumors, misquoting staff or community members are not allowed.
also what

What rule am I breaking? I'm not harassing anyone, just posting the rules of the forum.

If you want to accuse me of derailing the topic, I may be guilty of that. But you are just as guilty as I am

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back