What's new

Server updates 11/10: Exile System, Items Stacking, Marketplace update and Bugs fixes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
a3J43M2.png
Dear ArcheRagers! Please take a minute to check changes and updates we prepared for you.​

To apply them, server is going to be restarted on 11/10 at 7 am.​
Duration time - 1 hour 30 minutes.​

List of updates:
  • General Changes:
    • Exile system is added to the game. For the details follow the [LINK]
    • Increase stacking of the number of items.
      100 -> 1k
      Solar Temper
      Lunar Temper
      Radiant Hiram Awakening Scroll
      Combat Boost Scroll
      Superior Combat Boost Scroll
      Lesser Tempering Charm
      Abyss Fragment
      Glittering Experience Tonic
      Combat boost: Haste Grimoire
      Combat Boost: Ward Grimoire
      Experience Grimoire
      Fierce Grimoire
      Healing Grimoire
      Meditation Grimoire
      Promise Grimoire
      Zeal Grimoire
      Glider Wingmaker Scroll
      Scroll: Resurrection
      Faint Honor Gem
      Dimmed Honor Gem
      Vivid Honor Gem
      Mysterious Hiram Infusion
      Corner Reading Room Orb
      Ancients' Key
      Worker's Compensation
      Bound Lucky Quicksilver Tonic
      Draught of Forgiveness

1k → 10k
      Archeum Dust
      Fabric
      Ancestor's Coinpurse

1k → 5k
      Archeum Shard
      Archeum Crystal
      Archeum Essence
      Merit Badge
      Shining Fragment
      Royal Seed
      Baobab Fruit
      Gold Ingot
      Copper Ingot
      Starshard Ingot
      Silver Ingot
      Archeum Ingot
      Anya Ingot
      Paper

5k → 10k
      Stone Brick
      Ground Spices
      Lumber
    • Red Dragon now despawns in 2 hours and Kraken in 3 hours if not killed.
  • Bugs Fixes:
    • Fixed Red Dragon spawn time.
    • Fixed a bug not allowing to Extract All socketed Lunagems with Mornstone.
    • Fixed Chapter 21 quest 19 bug that didn't counts some of the sunken treasures.
    • Fixed a number of achievements.
    • Fixed "Music Disc: Happy Birthday" sound bug.
    • Fixed Kraken Tentacles profit timer bug.
    • Black Blazer Rabbit Saddle, Golden Tick-Tock Top Hat and Golden Tick-Tock Legguards can now be equipped on Coral.
    • Custom Hoof-Harmony Saddle can now be equipped on Soulmare.
  • Marketplace Update:
    • Weekly In-game boutique update [LINK]
    • Loyalty shop changes [LINK]
    • Merit shop changes [LINK]
    • Permanently removed and added to Marketplace items [LINK]

Last edited:
I sincerely hope you rotate the new powerstones into the marketplace as a permanent version like the other ones that are available as 30-day versions. If not, it is a slap in the face for all the people who don't grind 1000+ purses in an hour like endgame melees/archers.

I think for a "free to play" game making them 7 and 30 days makes sense for them to make profit. The people that farm will 100% benefit from this and gain much more than they would lose. So imo it is a win/win

I think for a "free to play" game making them 7 and 30 days makes sense for them to make profit. The people that farm will 100% benefit from this and gain much more than they would lose. So imo it is a win/win

That is a fair point, however, it will take most people a lot of mob grind time to earn back the investment. Not everyone farms super fast. This means if slow farmers do buy a temporary stone, they are in a way forced to grind mobs in that period of time to earn back their gold, and then grind even more to make it profitable. Edit: Forced grind = rip sandbox element.

If someone doesn't have the gear to farm fast, and doesn't have the time because of work, etc. then they can't even consider investing in it. It would be a waste. No investment = no profit for the server.

I don't see an issue with it being 7 or 30 days, it's to stop people botting with a permanent version, depending on the price, 30 days is plenty of time to remake the money for the powerstone, and also turn profits to work towards gearing. You can make upwards of 1-2k from Aegis farming a day just from the crates/coinpurses.

I don't see an issue with it being 7 or 30 days, it's to stop people botting with a permanent version, depending on the price, 30 days is plenty of time to remake the money for the powerstone, and also turn profits to work towards gearing. You can make upwards of 1-2k from Aegis farming a day just from the crates/coinpurses.

You don't see an issue with paying 3.2k-4k per month just to grind mobs? that is 2.6k-3.3k purses you need to grind, only AFTER that you can make profit. If you are not a melee/archer in top 100/top50, or with similar gear, best of luck to you. Oh, and also, don't have a job or education running either.

1605016050300.png

1605016154290.png

Edit: as a healer I was looking forward to grinding easier with this stone, but alas, I'll pass because even though it makes farming easier because it negates the need for movability that I don't have as a healer, the massive cost cancels out the positive effect of having a stone.

thank you for quoting my flippant initial reaction avie. It's a bit histrionic, but I stand by it.

But for real, you all have priced this thing in a way that will explode the gap between the haves and havenots. Nobody who is new or who is growing can farm that much to be able to afford the thing that would best help them be able to speed up how much time it takes them to catch up. Meanwhile the people who CAN afford it are the people who are already super strong or rich, and who least actually need it, but will use it to fly even farther ahead.

Seems like another case of poor judgement on the admins part. What a shame.

also, patch is hella unstable,I've crashed twice while trying to type this

If the intent is to drive us all off the server, just shut the server and save us all some time?

A little forethought is all it takes to make better decisions than the ones you have been making lately. The price of the powerstone pets is a nasty, chiselling grab straight from the Trion playbook.

If the intent is to drive us all off the server, just shut the server and save us all some time?

A little forethought is all it takes to make better decisions than the ones you have been making lately. The price of the powerstone pets is a nasty, chiselling grab straight from the Trion playbook.
It's not worth buying as a melee, but if you're any kind of ranged character, it'll pay for itself in just a handful of farming sessions. I'm generally okay with the price - it'll boost credit sales and increase gold gain across the board.

It's not worth buying as a melee, but if you're any kind of ranged character, it'll pay for itself in just a handful of farming sessions. I'm generally okay with the price - it'll boost credit sales and increase gold gain across the board.
it will pay for itself IF YOU ARE ALREADY GEARED so, as I said, it will help the rich and geared get more rich and geared, putting new and returning players even farther behind. This is not unlike the nickle-and-diming being done with obsidian - to- hiram conversion being so exacting on which pieces can and can't be converted, but erenor infusion conversions aren't having nearly the limitations put on them.

Just a little maths for you.
Average gold cost for a 30day loot stone will be about 3500g based on current and recent credit prices in AH
As a well geared and proficient (by healer standards) farmer, I can usually get about 500 purses and hour.
Even if I doubled my production due to the autolooting, that would mean SEVEN HOURS OF ADDITIONAL FARMING for it to pay for itself.
Does that sound reasonable for "paying for itself?"
and that's if my production is doubled, which it wouldn't be. Not by a long shot.

but more concerning and pressing is that ever since my third crash of the morning, my game clock is stuck at 00:00 never changing. At least the game zones are heckin gorgeous at night, but not sure what's causing this. I'll try to relog as soon as we're done with our raid, but something is seriously amiss.

UPDATE: relogging fixed my game clock and its advancing as it should again, but no indication of what caused perma-midnight before

Last edited:
One thing I really don't understand is that this powerstone came out on live and was permanent in releasing. So why is it not here? You guys are already pretty fast to ban bots. So I honestly don't believe making something cost 2k credits for 30 days is a reliable excuse for having these powerstones in the shop. It only benefits the high geared who are actually able to farm it out and not anyone else on the server. The powerstone needs to be made available permanent you counteract everyone with the ludicrous price for a stone. Make it cost 3-5k credits even. So even that it has a hefty tag people can still work it off and play happily. "Cause there's totally gonna be few people trying to "bot" when something already costs as much as it does?" Not to mention this also just feels like a scummy trion tactic and shouldn't be your team's achievements to strive for acting like them. Please consider changing it.

Last edited:
I bought the 7 day stones to test, i know it pay for itself if u kill the mobs with 1 or 2 hits like me, im almost 12K gs, but for low geared players i dont think it pay's for itself if u take almost half minute to kill one mob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back