What's new

Server updates 11/10: Exile System, Items Stacking, Marketplace update and Bugs fixes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought the 7 day stones to test, i know it pay for itself if u kill the mobs with 1 or 2 hits like me, im almost 12K gs, but for low geared players i dont think it pay's for itself if u take almost half minute to kill one mob.

Im not ok, i want them permanent, but i cant fall behind the players that already bought that in my gearscore range.

Yea your gear range is the only thing that makes it worth it. I'm in that range too but as healer it's still bad, I can't kill that fast and I am unable to grind endless hours per day sadly.

As it was mentioned on discord text channels and said by Aviendha and others: this stone only truly benefits people who are already geared so its upgrade for em to do 1,5-2x more drops per hour since u dont need to run to them to pick up so u can just run to next targets. for poor people its waste of gold because they are not getting the potential out of it (specialy healers who ware not DPS oriented) and as for upgrade, not a most needed thing 3200 credits in total for both lootdrop and auto loot is just a joke. u got like plenty other stone that no one buys because its just better to buy pets when they came out and wait for 3k-5k price each one to get permanent stone than sustaining permanent thing. Seriously it will be after all cheaper and more efficient to just hire people as living pets to just ran across map and loot stuff instead of buying overpriced upgrade. Implementation of everlasting auto-loot and lootbuff stones should not even be a discussion in first place - it should happen already and to make it fair so both dev side is happy with credits buying by people for getting the stuff and community happy with getting what they want price for everlasting stone could be 2k CREDITS EACH, and same way implementation on all other power stones that are accessible till this moment via power pets that were in boxes already.

Ever since I returned to the game I have been struggling to catch up with p2w/long time players. You did me dirty when made all my obsidian gear not convertible to infusions, and even tho I dont farm nearly as fast as geared up players, so I sucked it up and went to work on gear knowing that the gap is even larger now that people (already geared) who farmed obsidian have t3 epic hiram while I still on my divines not able to awaken them since scrolls never drop for slow farmers. The ONLY silver lining was the auto loot powerstone, which I was hoping would make me farm faster, cause as a mage (already delayed by cast time) running to mobs for the loot means losing precious time. But when I saw the prices, honestly, I couldn't understand why you are punishing people who work the hardest. We take 3 to 4 times longer to kill 1 mob than geared people, we are the ones who need to be helped farm faster. Do you honestly want everyone who starts the game to get bored and leave because they can never even dream about catching up to other players? This is so disappointing I can't even find the words to say how insensitive, reckless and borderline evil your money-hungry choice was. I wish you would reconsider, but have no hope that it will actually happen.

This business tactic would work if you had a big enough player base to buy the stone even when a lot of people are not going to do so just out of spite . We all know is not the case. What we have here is, yet, another successful attempt to angry the constant and stable players you have. I don't know what was the idea here: You could've make it expensive but permanent, or temporary but cheap and any of those options wouldn't have outraged as many people as you did. After the endless and exhausting battles that we must endure against you guys just to be able to have a nice experience, you just keep coming at us like if we were some sort of enemies of you. First with the infusions, then with the abyssal compensation and now this (and i'm just talking about the past few days). Deleting posts as well? And all of this in the middle of a forum event on which we need you need us to advertise the server to expand the population. At least try to make sense to your own actions.

Reactions: Nyk
Coming right off the back of dicking half the community with the obs>hiram conversion, then not allowing all obs>hiram conversions cos #reasons. Asking 2k credits for a temporary item is deplorable.
I'd have been happy to pay 2k+ credits for a perma stone. But 2k per month is just gross and an insult to every single person on the server.

Heres a free tip for you: If you want people to give you money, make them WANT to give you money. I still believe you'd make solid income with a rolling set of costumes, mounts and gliders on the market, say 10 of each. They dont have to be first-time appearances but stuff that was in boxes 6 months ago or more. Theres always a market for items that haven't been in boxes for months and months and i'm certain you'll make more money from that than this stupid cash grab loot stone.

Heres a free tip for you: If you want people to give you money, make them WANT to give you money. I still believe you'd make solid income with a rolling set of costumes, mounts and gliders on the market, say 10 of each. They dont have to be first-time appearances but stuff that was in boxes 6 months ago or more. Theres always a market for items that haven't been in boxes for months and months and i'm certain you'll make more money from that than this stupid cash grab loot stone.

You got it. I see people constantly looking to buy older items and they can barely find them.. Lots of money to be made there if you ask me. And there'd probably be more market for the stupid auto loot stones if they were a perma item to buy for a 3-5k credit price like Triple said. We got a steady influx of new players after all. Most would rather work their ass off to earn back a perma item than a 30-day one, because, they can take their sweet time doing it instead of having to no-life every month.

1605025721367.png

Advice: maybe have a nerfed version of the auto-loot stone available in merit/loyalty shop so other people with low gear scores can also use. Adding it to just to the credit shop for 2k is not cost-effective for most people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back