What's new

Server updates 11/5: Spellshift Orb craft, Ghost Ship drop, other changes & fixes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
as I understand this is a new quest to get upgradeable 16x16 scarecrow? So you have to craft farm wagons for each alt if u want extra gazebos? :)
That is not a new quest. Old quest just received an option to summon a wagon and have it counted towards the quest if you already have one, instead of crafting a new one.

That is not a new quest. Old quest just received an option to summon a wagon and have it counted towards the quest if you already have one, instead of crafting a new one.
I think what Zen ment is that this is the 4.0 blue salt quest, a new quest relative to the old blue salt quest that gave scarecrow

as I understand this is a new quest to get upgradeable 16x16 scarecrow? So you have to craft farm wagons for each alt if u want extra gazebos? :)

The first major thing you get is the 8x8, the 2nd major thing is free stuff for the farm wagon. After you finish that you get a free dawnsdrop gear set, some consumables and furnitures, and a title.

Edit: I forgot because I have maxed alchemy, but getting 10k free prof for alchemy is also pretty big to get xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back