Dear ArcheRagers! Please take a minute to check changes and updates we prepared for you.
To apply them, server is going to be restarted on 12/1 at 7 am.
Duration time - 40 minutes.
List of updates:
- Nui's Chosen event start [LINK]
- New daily quest "Territory Specialties" is added:
- Quest requires you to deliver 20 Nuian or Haranyan Specialties packs (detailed list of packs can be found under the spoiler) to Specialty Buyer.
- To obtain a quest visit any Community Center Manager.
- Complete the quest to obtain 1 Lucky Coin. Lucky Coin can be exchanged for the following items at the Marketplace:
- Mysterious Hiram Infusion (3)
- Bound Lucky Elixir (1)
- Hiram Awakening Scroll (15)
- Radiant Hiram Awakening Scroll (5)
- Increased stacking of some items.
100 → 1k
Draught of forgiveness
1k → 5k
Superior waveglow lunarite
Superior galeglow lunarite
Superior copperglow lunarite
Superior fireglow lunarite
Superior earthglow lunarite
1k → 10k
5k → 10k
Sunlight Archeum Dust
Moonlight Archeum Dust
Starlight Archeum Dust
Sunlight Archeum Shard
Moonlight Archeum Shard
Starlight Archeum Shard
Sunlight Archeum Crystal
Moonlight Archeum Crysta
Starlight Archeum Crystal
- A number of "Ready to Work" achievements now requires "Bound Worker's Compensation: 1000" instead of "Worker's Compensation".
- Zephyr Pipe Organ's weight is reduced from 2,000kg to 100kg.
- Free Skill Change Event ends – skills changes will cost gold once again.
- Added new ingame announcements for Sea Spirit General, Harbinger, Aragog and Avatar & Addraggurat.
- Fixed a bug that prevented a use of Thieves Cache next to Nui.
- Brilliant Hiram Guardian Greatsword is now displayed correctly. Previously was on player's hip instead of the back.
- Adventurer's Spellbooks are removed from Ascension Crate drop list, Assorted Ribs are added instead.
- Fixed a number of NPCs visual bug.
- Replaced outdated items in guild quests:
- Combat Manual: Haste, Combat Manual: Awaken, Combat Manual: Flame, Combat Manual: Temper to Combat Manual.
- Combat Scroll: Lightning, Combat Scroll: Penetration, Combat Scroll: Breakthrough to Combat Scrolls: Attack.
- In-game boutique updated [LINK]