What's new

Server updates 12/10: Winter Maiden Festival start, Harbinger's mobs, Red Dragon and Kraken changes & other updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
a3J43M2.png
Dear ArcheRagers! Please take a minute to check changes and updates we prepared for you.​
To apply them, server is going to be restarted on 12/10 at 7 am.​
Duration time - 40 minutes.​
List of updates:
  • In-Game events:
    • Winter Maiden Festival start [LINK]
    • The attack power of Evil Demon & Evil Ghost (mobs of Harbinger custom boss) is reduced by 2.5 times from the current rate.​
    • Red Dragon and Kraken now despawn in 3 hours if not killed.
  • General changes:
    • Character block function is improved. Blocked character invitations (to: guild, nation, family, friend, party, trade, duel) will be auto declined.​
    • Player can now see a timer, showing how much time left until he can join/leave a Player Nation.​
    • More music is added to the Racing Music Box.
  • Bugs appeared from the game data merging fixes:
    • Hasla Veterans Rift from Hasla Zombie Apocalypse event will again spawn at 1 pm server time as before. For more details about the Hasla Zombie Apocalypse in-game event follow the [LINK]
    • Aquestria speed returned back to 9 m/s.​
    • Growth time of some plants fixed.​
    • Phoenix Phish again allows passengers.​
    • Duplicate items removed from the Farmer Merchant’s Cushion.​
    • Ganesha mount camera (zoom) fixed.​
    • Duplicate Gweonid Lantern Festival achievements that provided incorrect reward were disabled.​
    • Previously wrapped Nimbus 2000 glider and Aquestria mounts that automatically became bound on pick up will be returned to their original wrapped state.​
    • The number of Bitter Teardrop and Fierce Vow's Blood required in crafts of Frozen Anguish and Burning Pledge returned back to 10.​
    • "(24 hours) Jinhui's Wish" can again be crafted for Evil Sealstones.​
    • Queens purses will again drop not only gold, but items too.​
    • Fixed a number of localization errors.​
    • Riders escape time corrected.​
    • The Poseidon Shroudlight mechanics corrected.
  • Other bugs fixes:
    • Fixed a bug that didn't display Aegis teleport points in the Teleport book or didn't let to use saved Aegis point.​
    • Fixed a bug that didn't let to list Wrapped Black Hello Kitty Plushie on the Auction.​
    • Fixed a bug when cooldown didn't start for the player if he left player nation. Now cooldown works correctly for both - joining and leaving Player Nation.​
    • Fixed Ironclad Design description.​
    • Fixed Unidentified Pigments description.
  • Marketplace update:
    • In-game boutique updated [LINK]
    • Loyalty shop changes [LINK]
    • Merit shop changes [LINK]
    • Christmas items [LINK]

"Blocked character invitations (to: guild, nation, family, friend, party, trade, duel) will be auto declined. "

Does this also apply to raid finder recruitment? Or if someone makes a public raid but is on my blocklist, I'll never be able to join?

"Blocked character invitations (to: guild, nation, family, friend, party, trade, duel) will be auto declined. "
Does this also apply to raid finder recruitment? Or if someone makes a public raid but is on my blocklist, I'll never be able to join?

If Raid invite is sent directly same way as other types of invites, then yes, it will get auto declined if you have raid leader in your block list. But you'll be able to apply to the raid through Raid Recruit.

1. Glad to see the bug fixes.
2. Woo! Winter stuff! Will we get the Winter's Messenger Costume available another way, or is it only going to be a contest prize? Hoping it's not exclusive.
3. Super excited we get pepper mint letters this year. I hope they're reasonably priced so I can afford to spell out "Merry Choimas" like I had on my original Ruby Solarium.
4. I know it's a bit late to make changes even if you guys were willing to, and I haven't seen the prices for this year.. But credit prices are on the rise due to a multitude of issues(pixel going down, low population of swipers, etc), and this restricts players who have limited or no donation ability to be able to enjoy market stuff, especially this time of year. I was hoping the admins could maybe re-evaluate the pricing on the holiday decorations,costumes, etc compared to last year so people can be able to deck out their houses properly. I'm scared to know how much the new bundles cost as they were ungodly steep on live servers too. Lower prices could mean the difference between someone putting $10-$20 in or none at all to get some things.

I assume this:

is not available in our game version?

Last edited:
"Sealed Winter Wonderland Furniture" "Grants one of the following items..." (See Spoiler)

Are these random.... or can player select what they want?

VxtVfTj.png

1. Glad to see the bug fixes.
2. Woo! Winter stuff! Will we get the Winter's Messenger Costume available another way, or is it only going to be a contest prize? Hoping it's not exclusive.
3. Super excited we get pepper mint letters this year. I hope they're reasonably priced so I can afford to spell out "Merry Choimas" like I had on my original Ruby Solarium.
4. I know it's a bit late to make changes even if you guys were willing to, and I haven't seen the prices for this year.. But credit prices are on the rise due to a multitude of issues(pixel going down, low population of swipers, etc), and this restricts players who have limited or no donation ability to be able to enjoy market stuff, especially this time of year. I was hoping the admins could maybe re-evaluate the pricing on the holiday decorations,costumes, etc compared to last year so people can be able to deck out their houses properly. I'm scared to know how much the new bundles cost as they were ungodly steep on live servers too. Lower prices could mean the difference between someone putting $10-$20 in or none at all to get some things.
Winter's Messenger Costume will be added later with the regular costumes rotations but prior the holidays end.

"Sealed Winter Wonderland Furniture" "Grants one of the following items..." (See Spoiler)

Are these random.... or can player select what they want?

VxtVfTj.png

Random, but all wrapped, so if you get the one you don't like you'll be able to sell it or exchange with another player.

Winter's Messenger Costume will be added later with the regular costumes rotations but prior the holidays end.
Okay, cool.
Random, but all wrapped, so if you get the one you don't like you'll be able to sell it or exchange with another player.
What's the reason for this? With credits being scarce, more RNG for cosmetic seasonal decor is a bit distasteful. It's one thing to put things in a bundle and have everything tradable so you can trade your extras for someone's duplicates, but to change the Winter Wonderland to a RNGbox is a bit frustrating.

What's the reason for this? With credits being scarce, more RNG for cosmetic seasonal decor is a bit distasteful. It's one thing to put things in a bundle and have everything tradable so you can trade your extras for someone's duplicates, but to change the Winter Wonderland to a RNGbox is a bit frustrating.

I'm hoping that there is a much easier way to acquire credits coming in the near future. There's a few things that I'd like to buy but the process of getting credits is more convoluted than I like. I guess I'm spoiled by all the other games which has a direct purchase via credit/debit card.

Yea I don't like it's all rng. I won't get anything now, don't wanna waste what I got..

I liked that back on live I could spend my credits and get the weapon skins I want without wasting too much. Credits were scarce for me there as well and now that price has gone up on this server as well, it's sad but I feel same way as there regarding to buying credits off AH :c

I'm hoping that there is a much easier way to acquire credits coming in the near future. There's a few things that I'd like to buy but the process of getting credits is more convoluted than I like. I guess I'm spoiled by all the other games which has a direct purchase via credit/debit card.

The only "easy" way to acquire credits atm imo is winning a forum event x'D I won a couple but I'm now just saving what I got till I find something I really want (like the chimera agent costume.. been waiting for it for months :c).

The only "easy" way to acquire credits atm imo is winning a forum event x'D I won a couple but I'm now just saving what I got till I find something I really want (like the chimera agent costume.. been waiting for it for months :c).
And while the events are great, unfortunately it's unreliable way and it's not pumping much into the economy with new stuff rotated every week and now we're in holiday season where there's so much desirable things to buy in the shop. ?

And while the events are great, unfortunately it's unreliable way and it's not pumping much into the economy with new stuff rotated every week and now we're in holiday season where there's so much desirable things to buy in the shop. ?

And not everyone has photoshop and/or drawing skills; which are a prerequisite of 99% of forum contests.

350 credits for the Wonderland RNG box? That's really gross. Nobody wants to spend 800g on a RANDOM decor piece. Even a 'pick one' is asking too much at 350 credits.

Last edited:
350 credits for the Wonderland RNG box? That's really gross. Nobody wants to spend 800g on a RANDOM decor piece. Even a 'pick one' is asking too much at 350 credits.

I don't think they look at current credit prices in AH when deciding on the price in marketplace. It's been same system for years, but in that time credit:gold ratio has nearly doubled now :c

I don't think they look at current credit prices in AH when deciding on the price in marketplace. It's been same system for years, but in that time credit:gold ratio has nearly doubled now :c
Like, not even just that, even for real money sometimes these prices are kinda wtf? Like, there are 16 pieces that are RNG, if you want one of each you'd have to open 16 and hope you get lucky, sure this doesn't account for swapping duplicates, but how many people are spending 5k, 6k, 7k in hopes of getting what they want? These aren't like the 100 credit RNG boxes. I might be able to justify opening them at 100 credits for a random of 16 pieces. But not at 350.

Just really sad about Choimas this year :/

(Side note,I really wish they would take into account the player economy and availability when they price things. A year ago we had 800-900g per 1000, but this year 1400g became the norm, and now it's probably going to stay above 2k at this rate/population. Lower income or casual players won't be able to get things often and will have to make an even tougher decision between sporadic fun cosmetics or actual progression.)

Last edited:
I assume this:

is not available in our game version?
so Nutcracker costume cant be added? Cause I mean its Xmas themed

-> Also ganesha camera wasnt rly fixed as per patch notes....

Last edited:
When claiming the Winter Maiden Boot from button next to Loyalty Token,

Text says that you should be able to collect THREE Winter Maiden boot every 120 minutes, being able to claim ONE time a day:
FXDRk7r.png

This text is very similarly worded to loyalty tokens, which says you will get 3 Loyalty Token every 60 minutes:
XFuXRUI.png

However, upon claiming it I only got ONE Winter Maiden Boot, but as you can see recieved the correct number of tokens:
P5i4z1M.png

Where is everyone's other 2 Winter Maiden Boots :D????
Or is that text wrong :D?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back