What's new

Server updates 12/18: Winter Maiden Festival gifts and crafts & more Christmas decor is coming!

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
a3J43M2.png
Dear ArcheRagers! Please take a minute to check changes and updates we prepared for you.

To apply them, server is going to be restarted on 12/18 at 7 am.
Duration time - 1 h 10 mins.

List of updates:
  • Winter Maiden Festival changes [LINK]:
    • New crafts were added to the Festival Exchanger:
      • Bound Worker's Compensation: 200
      • Massive Little Red Riding Elk Plushie
      • Winter Yata Costume
      • 30-Slot Rangora's Trove
      • 40-Slot Rangora's Trove
      • 50-Slot Rangora's Trove
    • Bedecked Boot Boons х5 and Bedecked Boot Boons х10 Achievements were fixed.
    • Changed requirements for Rank 2 of Achievements Icy Intruders, A Prayer, A Very Merry Mistmerrow. After players complete Rank 1 only extra 10 quests will need to be completed instead of 20.
    • Bedecked Boot Boons Achievement needs the completion of the Rank 1.
    • For Achievement Let It Go quests will need to be completed only 10 times instead of 20.
    • New items were added to the rewards players can get from the Winter Maiden Boot:
      • Apprentice's Plushie Pack
      • Artificer's Plushie Pack
      • Artisan's Plushie Pack
      • Conqueror's Plushie Pack
      • Santa Cupcake Hat
      • Decorative Santa Cupcake
      • Winter Maiden Token
    • To receive Winter Yata Costume player will need 25 Winter Essences instead of 30.
    • Winter Maiden Bard respawn time was cut 3 times. Other not related to the current festival bards spawns were removed.

• Permanent Titan Energy Specialty Workbench was added to the Mirage Isle. Other Titan Energy Specialty Workbenches will be removed from the game at the end of Titan's Attack event [LINK]
  • Ships will be automatically destroyed at the end of each battle on The Violent Maelstrom battleship arena [LINK]. That should resolve the problem of some ships spawning out of the team base at the start of some battles.
  • In-game boutique updated [LINK]

• Christmas Decor and Pets were added [LINK]

Last edited:
I really don't see how you guys think full kit freighters in RNG boxes after only a year is a good idea. And it concerns me you're gonna do full kit S200/B200 cars as soon as 3.5 launches on this server. Live servers were 3 years old before they hit and that was still questionable. I'm really confused on some of the cash shop tactics and kinda worried for the future. Just give us the Rudolph & Yuletide upgrade tickets separately and create a different box :/

I really don't see how you guys think full kit freighters in RNG boxes after only a year is a good idea. And it concerns me you're gonna do full kit S200/B200 cars as soon as 3.5 launches on this server. Live servers were 3 years old before they hit and that was still questionable. I'm really confused on some of the cash shop tactics and kinda worried for the future. Just give us the Rudolph & Yuletide upgrade tickets separately and create a different box :/
Agreed.

what'cha gonna do about it, they'll do it either way but I agree :<

Can't see what is wrong with that, farm cars is not a big deal, are useful and the method for lot of people to make gold.. gold moves the game as credit sellers need it too, maybe I'm missing something

I opened the gift from the boot.. Didn't work still? or does the achievement require to get the gift from the boot itself?
bug still.JPG

Can't see what is wrong with that, farm cars is not a big deal, are useful and the method for lot of people to make gold.. gold moves the game as credit sellers need it too, maybe I'm missing something

I believe the problem that people have with farm carts in rng boxes is, that many people used a lot of gold to build them. I'm not sure if they're bound on pick-up, but if you're lucky you can basicially get the same just with less effort and less gold.

why i got the winter maiden token instead of winter essence from the boot's gift box, is it random?

that is a good question.
as you can see from my screenshot earlier, the box used to be called [gift box] but the box i got today is called [boot box]
upload_2018-12-18_19-22-41.png

It does indeed count for the achievement upon receiving it, but why is it a different box @Sparkle ? and does it have different rewards?

ty for your patience with our many questions :3

It's not a bug. There are 2 types of boxes can be received from the boot. 1 gives you an essence and another one provides one of the items from the list given above.
But we made a decision to change it, so players would receive both essence + another box with 1 more item. That change will be implemented in a few days.
We'll also reduce the needed quantity of Essences for the Yata costume for 5 more, so that would be a total of 20.

I believe the problem that people have with farm carts in rng boxes is, that many people used a lot of gold to build them. I'm not sure if they're bound on pick-up, but if you're lucky you can basicially get the same just with less effort and less gold.
Or with less effort and more gold, its RNG, its okay

Back