What's new

Server updates 12/20: Christmas Gift & Mini-Event, custom Seaking Speedboat GT, Races Track in Wonderland, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
a3J43M2.png
Dear ArcheRagers! Please take a minute to check changes and updates we prepared for you.

To apply them, server is going to be restarted on 12/20 at 7 am.
Estimated maintenance time: 40 minutes.

List of updates:
  • ArcheRage Christmas Gift:
    • Gift can be received by any player with account created before December, 20th, 2022 and has at least 1 character of level 1 or higher.​
    • To receive a gift visit our website --> Account Panel --> Services --> Gift.​
    • Important! Gift can be claimed only after the maintenance on December, 20th, 2022!​
    • Last day to receive a gift is January, 3rd, 2023.​
    • Gift contains:
      • Frostbreath Decor​
      • Mystic Festival Firework​
      • Gift from ArcheRage (can be opened daily within 7 days)​
      • Ephemeral Blizzard (3 days)​
      • Sealed Winter Wonderland Livingroom Furniture​
      • Ollo's Sleigh​
      • Kyprosa's Winter Furs​
      • Small Snowflake Lantern​
      • 15-Day Scroll: Festive Yaer Sleigh​
      • Music Disc: World Wide Xmas & NY songs (15 days)​
      • Xmas2022.jpg
  • ArcheRage Spellbook Christmas custom mini-event start. Details:
    • Event will last for 2 weeks. Last day - January, 3rd, 2023.​
    • In the left bottom corner you'll find a new event icon. Clicking on it, once a day, player can receive ArcheRage Spellbook and will have a quest "ArcheRage Spellbook" auto-activated.​
    • To complete the quest you need to do one of the following:​
    • Gather letters and combine them into the word ARCHERAGE. Can be done by using Spellbook in your inventory and having all required letters.​
    • Gather 100 wrapped letters.​
    • Wrapped letters can be gathered from killed mobs of level 52+.​
    • Important! Unwrapped letter will expire in 5 minutes. Unwrapped letters can't be stacked.​
    • Complete the quest to receive Sealed Ball. It contains a random ball: Red, Blue, Golden.​
    • Each ball contains a random selection of consumables and other useful items including a chance for:
      • Red Ball: Mechanical Kraken​
      • Blue Ball: Marvelous Mab​
      • Golden Ball: Triple Engine Hot Air Balloon​
  • Seaking Speedboat GT:
    • Seaking Speedboat GT is a custom upgraded version of the Seaskimmer Speedboat.​
    • To obtain Seeking Speedboat GT you need to upgrade your Seaskimmer Speedboat using Speedboat Upgrade Ticket.​
    • Seaking Speedboat GT can be customized:
      • Engine: Andelph's Engine (speed 5-10%)​
      • Steering Wheel: Archeum Core Steering Wheel (turning speed 50-150)​
      • Bottom: Oil Valve (speed 0.3-5%)​
      • Board: Reinforced Side Beam x2 (collision defense 100-150 & Health 500-2500)​
      • Propeller: Reverse Thrust Propeller (reverse move speed 3-50%)​
      • Skin: allows to equip 1 of 5 custom Hulls: Golden Wyvern, Dream Spinner, Spirit of Christmas, Ghost of the Seas, Marble King. To see how they look and where to obtain follow the [LINK]
    • All Speedboat equipment can be upgraded.​
    • All Speedboat equipment except of the hulls can be crafted at Shipyard Workbench. For the craft some ingredients and designs are required.​
    • Equipment Designs can be obtained from Speedboat Engineer's Design Bag.​
    • Speedboat Engineer's Design Bag can be obtained from The Merchants Day! and Treasures Hunter Day! events quests: "Treasures Hunt LvL. 5", "Good deal LvL. 3" and "Beauty requires money! LvL. 3".​
  • New Racing Track in Wonderland:
    • Mirage Isle Races new become Wonderland Races.​
    • Wonderland gets its Racing Island.​
    • To reach Racing Island and the place of races start use a portal on the central square of Wonderland.​
    • On the track there are obstacles and jumps, to overcome some of them you need to use acceleration.​
    • Added track decorations and NPCs-fans.​
    • Adjusted Wonderland's appearance around the racing track.​
    • Reminder! Races usually start every week on Sundays at 2 pm. Due to the holidays races may be delayed for a few weeks. Follow on the announcements in the following thread [LINK]
  • Bug Fixes:
    • Now all crafts required unwrapped Multi-Wagon Upgrade Ticket instead of wrapped.​
    • Fixed a bug when Aurorian Cargo couldn't be used to build pirate's Morpheus Statue.​
    • Fixed Phoenix Phish and Strada passenger bug.​
    • Snowball Fight Master Title Token from the achievement no longer expires. Player's whose token expired will receive a replacement.​
    • Fixed Heedmar Volcano Pass.​
    • Fixed a bug when Music Discs couldn't be equipped on the Rudolph Farm Freighter.​
    • Fixed a bug when Lawkeeper Costume from the Cyber Cowboy's Chest came bound.​
  • Marketplace:
    • Weekly Marketplace is updated [LINK]
    • Loyalty shop changes [LINK]
    • Merit shop changes [LINK]

Tested it and skill worked just fine with the debuff. Try one more time.

Tested it and skill worked just fine with the debuff. Try one more time.

I did multiple runs where I went from cinderstone into castaway, and none of them I had access to the skill...

Did you test with or without ezi light buff? When I went from DS and Austera it was usable.

I did multiple runs where I went from cinderstone into castaway, and none of them I had access to the skill...

Did you test with or without ezi light buff? When I went from DS and Austera it was usable.
Without. Please record a video then.

@Sparkle I was able to replicate the bug, here is the test video on youtube.

Having a pack on your back on in the trunk will prevent both the speed boosts from being usable. First run without pack, second with.

Made sure that it has nothing to do with summoning inside the tradepost safe zone.

@Sparkle I was able to replicate the bug, here is the test video on youtube.

Having a pack on your back on in the trunk will prevent both the speed boosts from being usable. First run without pack, second with.

Made sure that it has nothing to do with summoning inside the tradepost safe zone.
Did you try to use skill with the closed Trunk? Skill works exactly in the same way for all speedboat versions.

Did you try to use skill with the closed Trunk? Skill works exactly in the same way for all speedboat versions.

I never had my trunk closed, also not before upgrading the speedboat. Always did my runs with trunk open, for months now. Did that get changed recently?

See, open/closed trunk should not matter, he can still use the boosts with open trunk with regular speedboat.
I didn't ask if it should matter or not. I wanted to know if you tried to use the skill with the closed Trunk.
Didn't get the reply from you to my question. But doesn't matter already. Will be fixed with the next maintenance so it works with the open trunk as well.

I didn't ask if it should matter or not. I wanted to know if you tried to use the skill with the closed Trunk.
Didn't get the reply from you to my question. But doesn't matter already. Will be fixed with the next maintenance so it works with the open trunk as well.

Ok I misunderstood then, apologies, and thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back