What's new

Server updates 12/24: Steambike improvements, New option to change music on various vehicles, Honorforged Medals conversion and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
a3J43M2.png
Dear ArcheRagers! Please take a minute to check changes and updates we prepared for you.​

To apply them, server is going to be restarted on 12/24 at 7 am.​
Duration time - 40 minutes.​

List of updates:
  • Steambike receives a skill "Reposition Bike" that repositions the bike depending on the slope and type of the terrain it's on.​
  • Added the option to change music on your Steambikes, Roadsters, Rampage cars, Freighters*, Haulers* and Worm EX-1 (check spoiler for detailed list of vehicles). Additional music slot will let you play Music Discs that will be added to the game. New Music Discs will be added to the game from time to time, that will let you to increase your collection of music that can be played in game and use same music on various vehicles you have.
    * The option of using a Music Disc for Freighters and Haulers is at the last stage of development and will be available soon.
    Mad Steambike
    Maxxed Steambike
    Colorful Steambike
    Homecoming Steambike
    Mad Max Steambike
    Ghost Steambike
    Hyper Rampage C200
    Farm Freighter
    Farm Hauler
    Red Farm Hauler
    Red Farm Freighter
    Rudolph Hauler
    Red Rudolph Hauler
    Red Rudolph Farm Freighter
    Yuletide Hauler
    Yuletide Farm Freighter
    Hello Kitty Roadster
    Black Hello Kitty Roadster
    Worm EX-1
    Rampage S200
    Rampage B200
    Rampage C200
    Rampage S200 Lite
    Comet Speedster
    Nova Speedster
    Apex Squall
    Apex Drift
    Timber Coupe
    Redwood Roadster
  • Owners of Steambikes that currently have unique music playlists installed will receive the Music Discs with their Steambikes music. From now on, to listen to the music on their Steambikes they will need to use that Discs so Subwoofer skill would be activated.​
  • Honorforged Medals can now be converted to Honor Points.​
  • Christmas Gifts are waiting for our ArcheRagers [LINK]
  • Further reduced damage caused by the Evil Ghosts spawned by the Harbinger.​
  • Mirage Isle Races raid tab is added to the Raid Recruit/Search.​
  • Items that were missing from the Mirage Gift Exchanger for the Autumn Lore festival were returned to it.​
  • Baleful Recharge passive skill bug is fixed.​
  • Credit boxes for 3000, 4000 and 5000 credits can now be sold through the auction.​
  • In-game boutique updated [LINK]
  • Loyalty shop changes [LINK]
  • Merit shop changes [LINK]

Last edited:
woop, super excited for this update! makes my week a little brighter despite the unfortunate stuff irl ?

It looks like last week's items in the marketplace dropped out today before the patch, so I'm unable to grab the Lonely Isle Dinghy now. Any chance of reupping it before patch or sneaking it in to the marketplace again or am I completely out of luck?

It looks like last week's items in the marketplace dropped out today before the patch, so I'm unable to grab the Lonely Isle Dinghy now. Any chance of reupping it before patch or sneaking it in to the marketplace again or am I completely out of luck?
Items stayed for 7 days and were auto-removed from the marketplace. Their removal time is not tight to the server restart.
But new marketplace items will be added right after the maintenance.

Sparkle, we need a way to buy Treehouses for Gilda stars since Merit Badges are so hard to get now or some extra ways to get Merit Badges

Sparkle, we need a way to buy Treehouses for Gilda stars since Merit Badges are so hard to get now or some extra ways to get Merit Badges
There are multiple ways to get Merit Badges in game currently. Another one was added a few weeks ago into the quest for Harbinger & Sea Spirit General bosses.

sparkle, i have the maxxed bike and the music is the old car music > I no longer have the newer music Do i have to add sub woofer to a maxxed bike?

There are multiple ways to get Merit Badges in game currently. Another one was added a few weeks ago into the quest for Harbinger & Sea Spirit General bosses.

I can say with relative confidence that there's a few of us who'd like to have updated information.

@Sparkle, me and several other people I know missed getting the ravenspine glider from the box. is this glider or some similar glider will be coming back in some other box in the near future?

I can say with relative confidence that there's a few of us who'd like to have updated information.
The Path of the Gladiator
Crimson Infantry
Crimson Reserves
Crimson Commanders
Liberate the Encyclopedia Room: 10
Liberate the Encyclopedia Room: 20
Liberate the Encyclopedia Room: 30
The Grimghast Vanguard
The Grimghast Army
Anthalon's Artifacts
The Bloody Basin
Mistmerrow Champion
Creatures from the Depths
Rise of the Luscas
Lusca Hunter

Theres a list of quest. There is also the merchant and treasure hunt event

@Sparkle, me and several other people I know missed getting the ravenspine glider from the box. is this glider or some similar glider will be coming back in some other box in the near future?
No. There are other things to come before the wings will return

sparkle, i have the maxxed bike and the music is the old car music > I no longer have the newer music Do i have to add sub woofer to a maxxed bike?
Sparkles reply regarding this earlier.

I believe you had Maxxed Steambike M1 (that is the one that had custom music) as regular Maxxed Steambike didn't have custom music. It will no longer be possible to play custom music on M1. But you can use a revert craft to have it changed to the regular Maxxed Steambike. When you use that revert craft it will be reverted to Maxxed Steambike + you'll receive a disc with the custom music. But, you need to wait for the next server restart and revert it only after, otherwise, reverted craft will not provide you with a disc.
Make sure to do it after the next server restart only!!!

another year, same bullshit as last - 24hrs openings instead of 22hr or 20hr for more QoL... guess whole year does nothing for re-evaluation and consideration...
merry xmas...'realy

Last edited:
another year, same bullshit as last - 24hrs openings instead of 22hr or 20hr for more QoL... guess whole year does nothing for re-evaluation and consideration...
merry xmas...'realy
If you are about the Christmas gift boxes then, you should remember that such complaint has already been replied multiple times before. You have 1 extra day so you are in time to open ALL boxes that were planned by us for the players if you open them daily. 24 hours or 22 hours, it will change nothing for you.

Sparkles reply regarding this earlier.

I believe you had Maxxed Steambike M1 (that is the one that had custom music) as regular Maxxed Steambike didn't have custom music. It will no longer be possible to play custom music on M1. But you can use a revert craft to have it changed to the regular Maxxed Steambike. When you use that revert craft it will be reverted to Maxxed Steambike + you'll receive a disc with the custom music. But, you need to wait for the next server restart and revert it only after, otherwise, reverted craft will not provide you with a disc.
Make sure to do it after the next server restart only!!!
ty sjin

If you are about the Christmas gift boxes then, you should remember that such complaint has already been replied multiple times before. You have 1 extra day so you are in time to open ALL boxes that were planned by us for the players if you open them daily. 24 hours or 22 hours, it will change nothing for you.

snowman
firework
loyalty
merit
abyss fragment

nothing special for new year?!
everyday same?!
nothing deserve to do it?

am not saying should be valuable but at least something special witch is related to Christmas ? all of these we already get it from other ways !!
iam sick of snowman and firework i have of these too many

You are comfortably forgetting about the unique Farm Cart and Hauler custom decor as well as the item that can let you to create snow in radius around you and other items from the main gift box, except of the daily boxes that you can open 7 days long with many items others find useful.
But I see, the perfect way is not to send free Christmas gifts. I understood you.

ty for gift i rly appreciated .
and (unique Farm Cart and Hauler custom decor ) i like it , but my point about snowman and firework thats it .

and sry if that bother u ,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back