What's new

Server updates 2/14: Royal Seeds drop number, Water Races updates, New Hero Statue, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
a3J43M2.png
Dear ArcheRagers! Please take a minute to check changes and updates we prepared for you.

To apply them, server is going to be restarted on 2/14 at 7 am.
Estimated maintenance time: 40 minutes.

List of updates:
  • General Updates:
    • Increased the number of Royal Seeds player can get from the bundle from 1 to 1-2. Previously increased drop chance will remain.​
    • New Hero Statue added to our Heroes Alley: Svntrw [LINK]
    • Lucius's Lunastone is added to Honor Shop.​
    • Evenstone and Bound Evenstone no longer require labor and don't provide xp.​
    • The following decor items can now be placed in the house:​
      • Goldfish Lantern​
      • Owl Mailbox​
      • Home Mailbox​
      • Trampoline​
      • Lunar Festival Flag​
      • Yata Mini Fountain​
  • Wonderland Water Races:
    • Added unique rewards for water part of the races - titles, temporary SeaKing Speedboat GT. Details in the event thread [LINK]
    • Map and mini-map in Wonderland now display Starting Line for Water Races.​
    • Flags are added to the Starting Line for the participants to easier locate it.​
    • Starting wall is slightly changed to avoid going through it early.​
  • Bug Fixes:
    • It's no longer possible to Fold Wings while using skill Crystal Nova.​
    • Fixed quest item icon in Chapter 101 quest 1.​
    • Removed a number of duplicate items from the Marketplace.​
    • Auroria Trade Outlet now counts packs for Merchant's Day event quests.​
  • Marketplace:
    • Weekly Marketplace is updated [LINK]
    • Loyalty shop changes [LINK]
    • Merit shop changes [LINK]

Last edited:
Nice, royal seed amount wasn't the issue, it's how much we're getting paid to run larders. 68g from Rokhala to Solis vs 62g from Ynystere to Villanelle. This is the problem. The royal seeds are an after thought but still an issue so thanks..I think.

Both are an issue. Hopefully this small increase will help lower prices in AH.

Nice, royal seed amount wasn't the issue, it's how much we're getting paid to run larders. 68g from Rokhala to Solis vs 62g from Ynystere to Villanelle. This is the problem. The royal seeds are an after thought but still an issue so thanks..I think.
I agree. let's be nice and say this halves the price of of royal seeds.... your net profit goes up 5-7 gold.... who cares Larders should turn in for more, given:
1. The amount of time it takes to run them.
2. The opportunity cost of taking up land that could otherwise be used to grow other things.

"68g from Rokhala to Solis vs 62g from Ynystere to Villanelle. "
In some ways, I think the design of the east continent partially plays a role in why rokhala larders cost so little for how much time is spent in transport.

Even with the rokhala-> rook and solis-> maha roads that were added, west is very merch/hauler friendly, letting you skip multiple zones quickly. You don't get that option on east. Yet XL made zone-based system and applied it to 2 asymmetrical maps.

There is a reason why most people run Vill -> solis.

No need to remove this. It's part of the skill in the game.
Completely agree but I'd bet they just wanted to remove crystal wing launching and couldn't figure out how so they took the easy way out. Only thing that makes sense since cancelling gliders isn't a bug and can still be done on other servers and with other gliders. I'm sure they won't listen or care.

PLEASE restore the Crystal Wings. That function is extremely important to a LOT of us who play the game regularly. This is not fixing a bug, it's crippling a valued part of the user experience that makes people want to keep playing on your server. Please restore them to how they were. No one wants this change.

PLEASE restore the Crystal Wings. That function is extremely important to a LOT of us who play the game regularly. This is not fixing a bug, it's crippling a valued part of the user experience that makes people want to keep playing on your server. Please restore them to how they were. No one wants this change.
Yea I thought they'd keep it when it would've been changed in NA at 8.0 since it's such a core part of the game but instead it not only gets changed afterall but a bunch of patches early and singled out for some reason. I'd love to be surprised and have them revert it or something but for now it's really killed my faith in what they're doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back