What's new

Something needs to be done about kraken/black dragon for the eu/asian player base.

New spawn timer for Kraken and BD. 1 month Trial

• - 11:30 am Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Tue)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • - 11:30 am Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Thu)

• - 12:30 pm Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Tue)

• - 3:30 pm Kraken + 5:00 pm BD (Tue)

• -11:30 am Kraken (Tue) BD (Thu)

• -3:30 pm Kraken (Tue) BD (Thu)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They come for Halcyona War (Golden plains war) and there no problem with that so what problem would be with going for Kraken on same hour?
People can take a 20 minutes break to come to Halcy but Kraken can take as long as three hours. Why are you putting them in the same ballpark?
i did mention that only because you all mentioned how east and west can bring 100 in a weekend day, so well even on a weekend day adding EU and NA players together doesn't give you 130-140 in total for a Kraken
and 25 pirates so yeah, around 130 ppl.
and ofc if it's not a weekend day you wouldn't see EU players as well because it's 12:30 AM/1:30 AM for most or at least around that time, usually people sleep at that time to prepare for the next busy day and so on, so neither EU or NA would be that free for Kraken if it's not a weekend
So, according to you, "either Eu or NA would be free for Kraken" and you're suggesting that EU should get priority on an NA server?
And btw, it's only "free" because nobody shows up to contest.

Do you all really want to play AR by your selves? Most of the comments here are kicking away eu people, so basically you just want players to move away so you can get an uncontested boss. Also someone mentioned the 2nd halcy, ye there are a bunch of players there, like 80% of them are less than 9k gs, how is a full raid with low gs people able to get bd? Changing kraken/bd spawn time would be at least fair since there are too many eu players. Tho i still dont understand why people are mentioning other servers lol.

why is Hyakki trying to kill the playerbase off??? changing the times as he is requesting will pull all na players to play while at work for content, not sure if any na players are willing to quit there job to play... not 2 mention the other players from around the world.

Last edited:
I would love to understand the mental gymnastics people are doing to justify the idea of kraken starting at 2pm where most NA player will be working and also while saying its for the Asian pop. Where it would be 2-4am for any Asian or Oceanic player.
So clearly this is nothing more but a rather feeble attempt to make it so the majority of the pirates will be unable to show while the larger east / west player base can avoid pvp and get uncontested bosses nothing more.

Last edited:
Can we have some opinions from NA people since the server is basically for them and not for EU or Asia/SEA. I would like their opinion on this timer changes.
1- Will the NA population accept this time change or not.
2- Will it fuck up everything in terms of time due to being during their afternoon and not in the morning or at night.
3- Do you guys agree that there should be a time adjustment because the server have a big EU population due to the fact that the EU server is in fact the RU server and it's aimed to the Russian population which took a majority of EU players to come to the English based server instead of the Russian based server.
4- Do you guys think that their will be a higher attendance if the timers are changed to a more friendly EU time?

why is Hyakki trying to kill the playerbase off??? changing the times as he is requesting will pull all na players to play while at work for content, not sure if any na players are willing to quit there job to play... not 2 mention the other players from around the world.
I'd like to know which part of "I don't support this if it's going to put NA players at a disadvantage" and "I don't think moving kraken timer 3 to 5 hours earlier would be that good either" that you didn't understand

1.jpg

2.jpg

if the 2 pictures here aren't enough, idk why you're repeating and making me repeat myself over and over for no reason, If you'll accuse me of trying to kill the playerbase then post somethingand not just the same thing, if you didn't read what i wrote that is not my problem either but i'll say it again for you "I don't support this if it's going to put NA players at a disadvantage" so please if this is not clear enough for you, idk what's better than that, when i have a simple thing, Make 2 krakens or 2 BDs and just 1 kraken whatever is better or push the timer forward or backward, see whatever suits you all or a better solution as you all are saying, allow us to transfer our accounts from NA to RU or at least a Char

and about the " not sure if any na players are willing to quit there job to play " i've repeated and said the timer doesn't have to be earlier, can be later and only if that won't clash and kill it for NA players

I don't see how am i "trying" to kill the playerbase with such posts and you can go ahead and read all of them and judge by yourself

Last edited:
I would love to understand the mental gymnastics people are doing to justify the idea of kraken starting at 2pm where most NA player will be working and also while saying its for the Asian pop. Where it would be 2-4am for any Asian or Oceanic player.
So clearly this is nothing more but a rather feeble attempt to make it so the majority of the pirates will be unable to show while the larger east / west player base can avoid pvp and get uncontested bosses nothing more.
basically tho, right now, only pirates are showing up, so maybe you all are making it a big deal just cause you want to keep farming an uncontested boss 🤔

Again, no one said the kraken timer has to be at 2 PM, i don't really get why all the pirates are like stuck at the "2 PM" thing and it's just a weird "coincidence" that you all requested halcy to allow more pirates in, because yeah you know, as what Sausage said " not sure if any na players are willing to quit there job to play " and clearly pirates are so busy working that they can join for halcy and if you'll talk about west or east free farming a boss, it's been happening for pirates, pirates been free farming Kraken, Levi and now it's BD as well 🤷

at first you all talk about how east and west can get 100 players for events but you never mentioned it's weekend and highest combined number at Kraken in a weekend was 130-135 including pirates, so it's not just an "everyday" thing that people just gather with 100 for some events lol now you're all talking about how we want to get this to be a free farm for EU and put NA at a disadvantage and are just repeating the same thing so idk what are you all arguing about rn or what are you trying to prove.

For all that a certain faction is all about the "if you're from EU go play on the RU server!" clearly the admins recognize that a significant enough portion of the player base is playing outside of NA primetime, as evidenced by adjustments to Halcy times and the new EU friendlier Abby/Luscas. So, just throwing this out there....

without adding more spawns, why not rotate when the bosses spawn. For example, have tuesday kraken in the morning, thursday in the afternoon and saturday at the existing time? That way, you open up availability to players from different time zones, without degrading the value of the boss drops, but make the server more appealing to people outside of whatever fraction of the server for whom NA prime time is best.

Wasent Pirates last time raised a Peace Flag in Reed to get TwT and to AVOID PvP? so this argument is invalid.
The only thing i Read is: Dont change we want our Free Content that has no PVP at all

Also you say all time how good you are organized etc. so a little time change wouldnt break the well organized Faction. Then we can finally all make it and contest it so that there will be real PVP and not only half sleeping people because its rly late.

I'mma be real right now, this entire post has never been about changing times, it's about finding a way to beat the villainous 20-man pirates.
clearly both west and east are being told that the so called "de facto" leader AKA "Server Assistant" is not going to show up so what happened over the weekend? none of both east and west showed up when IN THE PAST 2-3 weeks they have consistently showed up with 100-120 combined east and west raids to fight 20 players? so you see this entire post is really about "We can't beat the pirates so change the boss time spawn so we can have an uncontested Boss kill"
LmaoRollzFrailLmao.png

for the folks "demanding" a character transfer, lmao please. your inability to do research knowing that this server was an "NA" server was not any of our fault nor admin's. you want boss timers cater to EU Time go play in RU point blank simple. don't tell us how much you've invested here already we don't care lol you CHOSE to play here you figure it out.

EDIT: there are other ways to recoup your investments in NA, you just have to be creative. when there's a will there's a way.

OP claimed he cared about Asian pop (mainly chinese) but proposed kraken's spawn to be changed to 1:30 AM - 3:30 AM chinese time. LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Last edited:
I think whats really needed is a server just for critters so they can have their free farm and let the grown ups discuss changes to benefit the entire community.

Is there any reason why boss timers cant be alternated so every other spawn is an earlier one? Seems like the best solution to cater for the whole community, allowing all timezones to get involved at some point.

Telling the EU/Asian communities on the server to fuck off isnt really an option. Most of us have significant amounts of time invested here, going way back to when the RU server simply wasnt an option.

For all that a certain faction is all about the "if you're from EU go play on the RU server!" clearly the admins recognize that a significant enough portion of the player base is playing outside of NA primetime, as evidenced by adjustments to Halcy times and the new EU friendlier Abby/Luscas. So, just throwing this out there....

without adding more spawns, why not rotate when the bosses spawn. For example, have tuesday kraken in the morning, thursday in the afternoon and saturday at the existing time? That way, you open up availability to players from different time zones, without degrading the value of the boss drops, but make the server more appealing to people outside of whatever fraction of the server for whom NA prime time is best.

^ Good idea imo

simple as that if you read this you can understand there's other options and not just 1 or 2 things lol

Wierd how most of the posts mention a time are either 2pm specifically or 3-5 hrs earlier which still puts it within average work hours for NA players and way too early for the "Asian" player base that this thread was half created for.

Also its strange how when east /west do showup to kraken its with 100+ combined yet you want it earlier which would surely lower your own attendance. However lowering the attendance of the larger raids is not as detrimental as it is for the pirates smaller raid.

:)

basically tho, right now, only pirates are showing up, so maybe you all are making it a big deal just cause you want to keep farming an uncontested boss 🤔
Then take that to your faction leaders and ask why they decided to not show up last saturday. You guys said it yourselves "Now it's about accepting."
Accept it or come contest.

I'mma be real right now, this entire post has never been about changing times, it's about finding a way to beat the villainous 20-man pirates.
clearly both west and east are being told that the so called "de facto" leader is not going to show up so what happened over the weekend? none of both east and west showed up when IN THE PAST 2-3 weeks they have consistently showed up with 100-120 combined east and west raids to fight 20 players? so you see this entire post is really about "We can't beat the pirates so change the boss time spawn so we can have an uncontested Boss kill"
View attachment 15460

for the folks "demanding" a character transfer, lmao please. your inability to do research knowing that this server was an "NA" server was not any of our fault nor admin's. you want boss timers cater to EU Time go play in RU point blank simple. don't tell us how much you've invested here already we don't care lol you CHOSE to play here you figure it out.

yay we are just repeating the same thing for the last 5-7 posts now 🤦‍♂️

I think whats really needed is a server just for critters so they can have their free farm and let the grown ups discuss changes to benefit the entire community.

Is there any reason why boss timers cant be alternated so every other spawn is an earlier one? Seems like the best solution to cater for the whole community, allowing all timezones to get involved at some point.

Telling the EU/Asian communities on the server to fuck off isnt really an option. Most of us have significant amounts of time invested here, going way back to when the RU server simply wasnt an option.
Also as an oceanic player not moving timers would be in the best interest of both the oce and asian community as their time zone is typically the same as mine or 2 hours behind. It is you guys who are requesting for NA players (with jobs) and the Asian/Oce community to "Fuck off" to use your own words.

Back