Dear ArcheRagers! Please take a minute to check changes and updates we prepared for you.
To apply them, server is going to be restarted on 2/16 at 7 am.
Duration time - 40 minutes.
List of updates:
- Start of the event Titan's Attack on 2/18 [LINK]:
- Titan’s loot drop list is updated.
- Due to the event mechanics, Rifts and Titan will still appear after the server restart on 2/16 and 2/17 but you can disregard them, as quests required for the event will be available only starting on 2/18. That are the extra rifts and titan. But we still recommend to visit rifts, as mobs from the rifts will still provide you with the useful drop. Titan that will appear on 2/17 will not have any value for you.
- During this event the number of times player can complete a questline (questline includes a number of quests, participation in the Rift and killing Titan) is 8, so players will have an extra chance to get the max title and combine pieces they receive from the event into the unique house decor (Captured Titan).
- Miroir Tundra Ice Fishing Festival start [LINK]
- Changes to Stats:
- Intelligence: Reduced the Evasion increase effect.
- Spirit: Reduced the Parry Rate increase effect.
- Fixed monsters Parry work.
- Absorb Damage passive skill is returned to be working permanently.
- Added Arena Invite for Golden Plains Battle. Players will receive it automatically twice a day (at 2 pm/10 pm — Monday-Friday & 12:30/00:30 — Saturday-Sunday) and can either accept and be ported to arena or cancel. If invite is not accepted within 1 minute, it will be auto-declined.
- Fixed Golden Plains Battle notifications that appear twice a day and encourage players to join arena. Previously they were not displayed in game correctly.
- Outdated Lunarite is removed from Hanure the Hunter and Cursed Giant Stone Golem drop. Instead Superior Galeglow Lunarite is added.
- Removed the Hero Achievement that can no longer be achieved: Epherium-Grade Hero.
- Achievement "Timeless Hero" will no longer require "Epherium-Grade Hero" achievement to be completed.
- Fixed the issue where a Hero Flag could be used to change the zone's state of Castaway Strait and some other zones not from the allowed list.
- Fixed a bug that didn't let some icons to be displayed in game and Crest Printer to be properly used by the players running the game on Windows 7 (64-bit client).
- Fixed 20x leather bond quest frequent reset bug at the resident boards. Will now reset at the same time as other bond quests.
- Fixed a Phoenix Phish bug related to the mount passenger.
- In-game boutique updated [LINK]
- Loyalty shop changes [LINK]
- Merit shop changes [LINK]