What's new

Server updates 3/12: Endless Arrows skill change, Prince's Crates and Queen's Crates drop rate increase & bugs fixes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
a3J43M2.png
Dear ArcheRagers! Please take a minute to check changes and updates we prepared for you.

To apply them, server is going to be restarted on 3/12 at 7 am.
Duration time - 40 minutes.

List of updates:
  • Prince's Crates and Queen's Crates drop rate is returned back to 4.0 game version level.
  • Moonlight Kitsu speed returned back to 11.5.
  • Endless Arrows skill is changed.
  • Fixed Freezing Arrow “Deep Freeze” effect length.
  • Fixed Chain Lighting (basic) combo effect for stunning.
  • Fixed Ode to Recovery skill work.
  • Fixed a bug that didn’t let players to craft Erenor items even if they had required Ancestral and proficiency level.
  • Fixed a bug with Melisara's Lunastone socketing.
  • Fixed ArcheRage starting logo bug. Starting logo video appeared twice at the game start.
  • Bloodthirst Shock effect in Overwhelm skill no longer hidden.
  • Fixed Trade chat bug.
  • Fixed Resonating Harmony description bug.

Last edited:
Erenor weapon visual effects seem to have issues triggering now with the visual update. My club used to light up with Mend, Fervent Healing, Antithesis... Now it barely lights up for Antithesis and sometimes just doesn't at all.

Dear ArcheRagers! Please take a minute to check changes and updates we prepared for you.

To apply them, server is going to be restarted on 3/12 at 7 am.
Duration time - 40 minutes.

List of updates:
  • Prince's Crates and Queen's Crates drop rate is returned back to 4.0 game version level.
  • Moonlight Kitsu speed returned back to 11.5.
  • Endless Arrows skill is changed.
  • Fixed Freezing Arrow “Deep Freeze” effect length.
  • Fixed Chain Lighting (basic) combo effect for stunning.
  • Fixed Ode to Recovery skill work.
  • Fixed a bug that didn’t let players to craft Erenor items even if they had required Ancestral and proficiency level.
  • Fixed a bug with Melisara's Lunastone socketing.
  • Fixed ArcheRage starting logo bug. Starting logo video appeared twice at the game start.

Endless arrow will be reverted to how it was on 4.0 or u coming up with diferent changes ?

i was farming whalesong and I got a lot less loot than I did before, I got 1 thing for each kill, so I didn't get coinpurses everytime like before and got very few crates, and , like 3 of the honor gems, and I had at least 5 loot buffs, im sure I was getting more than 1 thing for each kill.

I wish I had Grief's Cadence and Alarm Call back, they were fine the way they were and now are completely useless for me

I used to use Stealth to keep myself hidden in Hostile Zones while carrying a trade pack, but now I can't use it anymore because cooldown starts after the stealth buff ends

Basically, I had my confessor build all set up to heal myself and defend if necessary. Now I have no chance of survival from other players' attacks.

I wish I had Grief's Cadence and Alarm Call back, they were fine the way they were and now are completely useless for me

I used to use Stealth to keep myself hidden in Hostile Zones while carrying a trade pack, but now I can't use it anymore because cooldown starts after the stealth buff ends

Basically, I had my confessor build all set up to heal myself and defend if necessary. Now I have no chance of survival from other players' attacks.

All I can say is I felt same way back on live when the changes hit, but only thing left to do is adapt and find something else that suits you better. There's a lot of possibilities.

Sadly in this version the next classes are not viable anymore:

Cleric, Templar, Confessor, paladin and Hierophant.

If like me you have cloth gear and don't have the gold to switch to executioner yet, doombringer is the only viable """"""heal""""" class left.

but regardless if you see an ebonsong or an executioner you are dead anyway unless you massively outgear them(been in cloth they will still kill you just not in 1 hit).

So, don't move trade packs on war zones or wait until there is very low activity at night to try, this patch is the reign of executioners and ebonsong where the only real defense is more gear score and resilience/toughness.

Sadly in this version the next classes are not viable anymore:

Cleric, Templar, Confessor, paladin and Hierophant.

If like me you have cloth gear and don't have the gold to switch to executioner yet, doombringer is the only viable """"""heal""""" class left.

but regardless if you see an ebonsong or an executioner you are dead anyway unless you massively outgear them(been in cloth they will still kill you just not in 1 hit).

So, don't move trade packs on war zones or wait until there is very low activity at night to try, this patch is the reign of executioners and ebonsong where the only real defense is more gear score and resilience/toughness.

Wut?? Templar has always been a bit iffy cuz it's best for small scale heals, but afaik 4.5 was the patch that made confessor shine in the first place. Paladin has never really been a well used class afaik. Cleric definitely still is viable.

Wut?? Templar has always been a bit iffy cuz it's best for small scale heals, but afaik 4.5 was the patch that made confessor shine in the first place. Paladin has never really been a well used class afaik. Cleric definitely still is viable.
At least on the servers i played at official, confessor was a thing for the first couple days until the doombringer came to light, after that not so much since both are jumpy "healers" but the doombringer can spam mend without reuse as long as it survive(which isn't long but lot longer than the confessor tho).

you either never played 4.5 or you never been healer, be my guest show me how the cleric is viable or a working templar in 4.5. Take into account vitalism dont have combos with auramancy anymore, reuse without combos is retarded now and most of your powerful/efficient heals don't heal the caster.

At least on the servers i played at official, confessor was a thing for the first couple days until the doombringer came to light, after that not so much since both are jumpy "healers" but the doombringer can spam mend without reuse as long as it survive(which isn't long but lot longer than the confessor tho).

you either never played 4.5 or you never been healer, be my guest show me how the cleric is viable or a working templar in 4.5. Take into account vitalism dont have combos with auramancy anymore, reuse without combos is retarded now and most of your powerful/efficient heals don't heal the caster.

I said templar was iffy, and pls my cleric build is fine c: tyvm

and if all you wanna do is spam mend and get bored, be my guest lol

I just noticed that Vitalism's Holy Bolt now costs 202 mana. Holy Bolt is Vitalism's most basic attack and deals very little damage compared to other vitalism attacks, Why does it now cost so much to cast?

I just noticed that Vitalism's Holy Bolt now costs 202 mana. Holy Bolt is Vitalism's most basic attack and deals very little damage compared to other vitalism attacks, Why does it now cost so much to cast?

I'll pretend my holy bolts dont crit for 15-20k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back