What's new

Server updates 3/17: Endless Arrows speed improvement, Faction Statues construction method change, Mistmerrow quest and other updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
a3J43M2.png
Dear ArcheRagers! Please take a minute to check changes and updates we prepared for you.​

To apply them, server is going to be restarted on 3/17 at 7 am.​
Duration time - 40 minutes.​

List of updates:
  • Endless Arrows skill work was improved for high ping users.​
  • Faction Statues construction method returned to 4.0 game version method; quests adjusted.​
  • Aegis Island Specialty Workbench is now available on Aegis Island and Reedwind Specialty Workbench in Reedwind.​
  • Crafting Request Forms revert at the Crafting Request Board is enabled.​
  • "The Cursed Towers" Mistmerrow quest is changed from daily to repeatable.​
  • Adjusted Hiram weapon size.​
  • Fixed Valentine's weapon items (Floral Flute, Chocolate Chopper, etc) bug.​
  • Fixed Grimghast Rift spawns bug.​
  • Corrected Sonic Wave (Life) skill description.​
  • Fixed Reposition Vehicle bug that happened on some of the vehicles.​
  • Fixed the bug that didn't let a property to be "Open to Public".​
  • Information about the construction when property is set to "Family and Guild" will now be displayed correctly.​
  • Fixed arenas bug that sometimes wasn't porting a player in after arena is accepted. Inform me if you still notice any issues.​
  • In-game boutique updated [LINK]
  • Loyalty shop changes [LINK]
  • Merit shop changes [LINK]

Last edited:
"Hasla Militia"
"*location name* militia"
qXwmSFw.png
But that's a new quest that we didn't have in prior 4.5 game versions. This is a one time quest for the achievement. It's not supposed to be daily or repeatable.

What about the OC boss, does it still spawn or is it gone, cause it hasn't been spawning since the 4.5 update.

What about the OC boss, does it still spawn or is it gone, cause it hasn't been spawning since the 4.5 update.
Boss was removed with this game version and doesn't spawn anymore. Only rifts spawn.

I am hoping the guild size limits get reset to 4.0 limits. These new limits are really bad. Guild recruiting on the west side is pretty much non existent now. There just isn't enough activity on the server to have these limits in place.

I wish the Grand Pavilion (The large red one) was given a wood platform floor like in Sungold. I wanna put down furniture like it is there ?

1584455859838.png

Hey Sparkle, can you tell us what the remodeling options are for the new structures? Like, can the 3 24x24 wooden pavilions be turned into eachother? And what would the cost be to remodel? I'd like to know before I buy one of the other designs designs of a similar kind (Tent for tent, yurt for yurt, wooden pavilion for wooden pavilion), or just hold out for someone to be selling the version I want.

If you already have one of them, you should be able to see the options for remodeling.​
If you don't have the one yet, then, if we speak about the Rustic Wooden type from your screenshots, it has 3 remodeling options and these 3 pavilions can be turned one into another and will require 2 Building Management Titles.​

If you already have one of them, you should be able to see the options for remodeling.​
If you don't have the one yet, then, if we speak about the Rustic Wooden type from your screenshots, it has 3 remodeling options and these 3 pavilions can be turned one into another and will require 2 Building Management Titles.​

Great! That's what I was hoping! I didn't have a design yet, and yes I was wondering if Rustic could become Prime Rustic, so that answers it :) Thanks!

Is it possible to use Decor Limit Increase items on the new housing or not? Asking because the regular Gazebo/Pavilion 24x24s have a limit of 150 items (but they can't be expanded with Decor Limit Increase), and these new 24x24s only have 100.

Is it possible to use Decor Limit Increase items on the new housing or not? Asking because the regular Gazebo/Pavilion 24x24s have a limit of 150 items (but they can't be expanded with Decor Limit Increase), and these new 24x24s only have 100.
Possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back