What's new

Server updates 3/22: Daily Contracts reward, Bug fixes and other updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
a3J43M2.png
Dear ArcheRagers! Please take a minute to check changes and updates we prepared for you.

To apply them, server is going to be restarted on 3/22 at 7 am.
Estimated maintenance time: 40 minutes.

List of updates:
  • Orchard Puree stacking increased: 5000 --> 10000.​
  • Completion Reward for 7 completed Daily Contracts increased. Now you can receive one of the items from already available list plus one of the following:
    • 5-10 Merit Badge​
    • 1-2 Bound Worker's Compensation: 1000​
  • If Hero Quest is not completed during the hero period it will automatically fail. Quests are the following: Faction Support, Kill World Bosses, Defense Operation Support.​
  • Corrected description of one of Maahes's (mount) skills.​
  • Fixed Erenor Cloakweaver achievement bug. Achievement now counts correctly.​
  • Marketplace updated [LINK]

Last edited:
With Hero Period you mean the Time till the new Heros are announced because the Missions are until 1min before the new Heros are announced? :)

With Hero Period you mean the Time till the new Heros are announced because the Missions are until 1min before the new Heros are announced? :)
When your term as hero ends any incomplete missions will expire and be automatically abandoned. Which for this month 02/04 is the last day of the hero term before new heroes are elected.

Wasn't that already the way of things though? Thought this meant it got changed to the day when leadership resets, seems I was wrong 🤔

How about Kyrios badges for completing 5 and 7 daily contracts. It's hard enough getting things to pop as is to even try and obtain the badges.

Wasn't that already the way of things though? Thought this meant it got changed to the day when leadership resets, seems I was wrong 🤔
no because the Hero Missions, last the complete Period its also in the Missions tab that you can see that until when you can complete them to get the max reward and thats why i asked :)

How about Kyrios badges for completing 5 and 7 daily contracts. It's hard enough getting things to pop as is to even try and obtain the badges.
yea I was doing the missions for chance of badges too because arena is dead, people don't like queueing for risk of getting banned.

I'm not sure I understood your question. What about the badges? No items were removed from the reward. Reward for 7 completed was just increased.
Increasing the reward further is not planned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back