What's new

Server updates 4/16: Magic Lamps event start and other changes!

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
a3J43M2.png
Dear ArcheRagers! Please take a minute to check changes and updates we prepared for you.

To apply them, server is going to be restarted on 4/16 at 7 am.
Duration time - 40 minutes.

List of updates:
  • Start of the In-Game Event - Magic Lamps [LINK]
  • Halved the requirements of Red Dragon Spinal Ridge in the Berserk Red Dragon weapon crafts.
  • Bubble Mount's сooldown changed to 5 minutes.
  • Changed the design of the Lapis Fae Wing glider.
    Lapis Fae Wing glider new.jpg
  • Changed Ganesha mount zoom.
  • Fixed multiple freezes issues.
  • Blueberry Seeds, Beech Saplings, Vanilla Seeds, Black Pepper Seeds, and Chestnut Saplings were added to the Farmer Merchant's Cushion.
  • In-game boutique updated [LINK]
  • Loyalty shop changes [LINK]
  • Merit shop changes [LINK]

RogueChoi

Oof Sparkle, how can you torture me showing my Orchidna's Snakeskin Shroud costume in that glider preview. . . It's one of my favorite and we didn't get it in 3.0 :/

Haidun

Hey uhm, since the restart? I've not been able to see people targeting me (such as their health bar lighting up). My wife has the same issue, is this a bug?

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey uhm, since the restart? I've not been able to see people targeting me (such as their health bar lighting up). My wife has the same issue, is this a bug?
Something with your settings. When you are in game press Ctrl V.

Haidun

I tried that and cycled through the options with no change. If anyone knows the exact option in the settings I can try look for that

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I tried that and cycled through the options with no change. If anyone knows the exact option in the settings I can try look for that
Try reversing everything to default. Go settings and press "Default UI".

RogueChoi

I've also been having the issues with the health bars/name tags flickering/disabling and constantly have to cycle Ctrl V since the update.